Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gabby Petito - Is this medium-tier Normie trash violence?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
What do you guys think? Just a little bit curious about how all the American news media spins things to make everyone lose focus of how bad people (Chad's/Stacies/Normies) behave in our global society. Did some Normies just kill each other?

I think - that white foid was way too pretty to be driving across the United States with her Jewish-looking creep boyfriend.

She was cute, I could saved her

supposedly he flipped out and throttled her to death when she told him she was pregnant and wanted to keep it

I think - that white foid was way too pretty to be driving across the United States with her Jewish-looking creep boyfriend.
She has a million Instagram followers already :feelskek:

Pretty white girl dating a bald dude was a glitch in matrix. God fixed that glitch in the recent update.

Pretty white girl dating a bald dude was a glitch in matrix. God fixed that glitch in the recent update.
I know exactly what you mean.

She did assault him first....physical assault but she got no charge it seems. Hmm..
She also looks creepy. She seems like the more unhinged one tbh.

Yeah it's typical normies doing normie things. What's blackpilling though is how much attention she's gotten just for being a pretty white foid.

Also I kek at yet another personality detector malfunction

Yeah it's typical normies doing normie things. What's blackpilling though is how much attention she's gotten just for being a pretty white foid.

I'll be curious to see if more conservative or rational pundits speaking on it start to point out the fact that SHE ASSAULTED HIM, in the ony evidence that's currently available. Does evidence not count anymore in the U.S.? Apparently not, after your elections and stuff..
If a boy gets assaulted then they both go missing they should at least focus on her erratic behaviour. Instead they already make her into a poor hero-victim. Ohhh America !
I don't care
I am wondering why exactly though. Yes it's a semi-Stacy thing BUT....what are the deeper reasons this all is happening? Is anyone offering real explanations for all this shit we see in so mamy places ?

Last edited:

Modern soyciety is geared towards the deification and worship of white foids, and of "victims." This foid is both.

She was pretty hot, and it sounds like they were in twoo wuv ever since high school. Living the dream... then they had a huge fight that started when she slapped him for bringing muddy boots into their van and messing up her OCD cleaning. That somehow escalated to him murdering her, because that's apparently how well-adjusted sex havers with good personalities solve simple trivial problems. (Obviously I'm assuming all sex-havers are the same, just like all incels are the same. Isn't that right, cucktears? I know you're in here.)

But remember:

1. Incels are dangerous, violent terrorists!

2. You need to work on your personality, women are excellent judges of character.

3. While any death is a tragedy... WHY exactly is this international news?

Last edited:
She was pretty hot, and it sounds like they were in twoo wuv ever since high school. Living the dream... then they had a huge fight that started when she slapped him for bringing muddy boots into their van and messing up her OCD cleaning. That somehow escalated to him murdering her, because that's apparently how well-adjusted sex havers with good personalities solve simple trivial problems. (Obviously I'm assuming all sex-havers are the same, just like all incels are the same.)

But remember:

2. You need to work on your personality, women are excellent judges of character.

Foids continue to reward psychotic, murderous, violent men with sex and affection, whilst leaving harmless incels to rot in isolation and sexlessness, all while telling us we need to work on our "persunalitehee" :feelsseriously::feelsclown:

BTW, looking at her boyfriend, I'm beginning to question if foids are as ruthlessly obsessed with "Chads" as incels and "Blackpill" theory say they are. I mog guy in terms of looks yet here I am :lul:

Last edited:
Modern soyciety is geared towards the deification and worship of white foids, and of "victims." This foid is both.
Is she a victim though? We don't know yet guys....
She was pretty hot, and it sounds like they were in twoo wuv ever since high school. Living the dream... then they had a huge fight that started when she slapped him for bringing muddy boots into their van and messing up her OCD cleaning. That somehow escalated to him murdering her, because that's apparently how well-adjusted sex havers with good personalities solve simple trivial problems. (Obviously I'm assuming all sex-havers are the same, just like all incels are the same. Isn't that right, cucktears? I know you're in here.)

But remember:

Because he brought dirty shoes? No, I think that's not what started the big fight. It seems that what started big fight was maybe because spoilt foid got told she can't be a successful travel blogger and the male was trying to speak sense to her. Now it has blown up because she feels like a super entitled food which is what the system tells everyone they are. A hero/saint to be worshiped.
Foids continue to reward psychotic, murderous, violent men with sex and affection, whilst leaving harmless incels to rot in isolation and sexlessness, all while telling us we need to work on our "persunalitehee" :feelsseriously::feelsclown:

BTW, looking at her boyfriend, I'm beginning to question if foids are as ruthlessly obsessed with "Chads" as incels and "Blackpill" theory say they are. I mog guy in terms of looks yet here I am :lul:
Don't brag! That's against the one code we follow here right?

Last edited:
Is she a victim though? We don't know yet guys....
Retired old senior cops in true crime documentaries, frequently say that when a woman dies unexpectedly, cops always put 100% of their resources into finding and investigating her husband/BF/Partner first. Because statistically, it's going to be him that did it, because virtually 100% of the time it turns out to be him that did it.

The hard cases are when the deceased is a teen girl with no known BF or partner. But in those cases it's usually sex crime and it's usually some uncle, or step-dad, or some sleazy friend of uncle step-dad.

(There is danger there for incels BTW, God forbid anything terrible ever happens to your little niece or cousin or goddaughter, you're going to be the prime suspect and fall guy so you'd better make sure you're squeaky clean.)

Some women do get abducted and murdered by strangers, but those cases are so rare that it makes sense that cops focus 100% on her partner in the first instance.

The moral that I take from this story, is that if women are going to be murdered, it's going to be their own sex-having partner that does it. Anything else is vanishingly rare. The paranoia about incels is a total beat-up.

Last edited:
I don't care, but I also never get tired of hearing about dead foids. That's what the foid gets for rejecting nice guys, and dating the creepy Jewish guy with a van.

A normie looking sexhaver killed her gf such a surprise because noone would have expected foids' personality detector go wrong. No incels made a crime to soyciety but sexhavers did it again as always

Retired old senior cops in true crime documentaries, frequently say that when a woman dies unexpectedly, cops always put 100% of their resources into finding and investigating her husband/BF/Partner first. Because statistically, it's going to be him that did it, because virtually 100% of the time it turns out to be him that did it.

The hard cases are when the deceased is a teen girl with no known BF or partner. But in those cases it's usually sex crime and it's usually some uncle, or step-dad, or some sleazy friend of uncle step-dad.

(There is danger there for incels BTW, God forbid anything terrible ever happens to your little niece or cousin or goddaughter, you're going to be the prime suspect and fall guy so you'd better make sure you're squeaky clean.)

Some women do get abducted and murdered by strangers, but those cases are so rare that it makes sense that cops focus 100% on her partner in the first instance.

The moral that I take from this story, is that if women are going to be murdered, it's going to be their own sex-having partner that does it. Anything else is vanishingly rare. The paranoia about incels is a total beat-up.
Well...

First off, you have to admit that more and more, women are being reported to have physically assaulted their "sex partners" and so when there is a case with full Dashboard Cam evidence from police, it should make you examine how the media is still doing their usual mainstream bullshit instead of being more cautious in their speech.

Secondly, the point your making about Incel having to worry is worse than what you said. Forget about disappearance or even assault - EVEN if you were nowhere near the female, if you are a known Incel in your family who has a bad standing and a stupid niece gets taught in school about sexual predators blaa blaa...your fucked anyway, at least by reputation, they will just blame you for being the one who did it...or put ideas in her head or did something bad.

Rest of what you say I agree with, but let's also remember that sex-having partners is what some (quite a few) on this site strive to "ascend toward"...which means your go right back to the low tier normie spot of taking out all the emotional baggage and frustrations you come with on your partner and then you become like a Gabby-Laundrie case....

This two are both guilty of all sorts of things, and the dumbass celebrity-worship-style-media is only going to obscure facts even more as this things unfolds now...

All blonde stacys in the US are as if they are clones of a single person

All blonde stacys in the US are as if they are clones of a single person

Maybe. But that's not significant here I feel. What's interesting is the fact she assaulted him and then they both disappeared after police decided not to charge her with assault.

And also..both their family members probably know a bit more than they are saying right now...

Maybe. But that's not significant here I feel. What's interesting is the fact she assaulted him and then they both disappeared after police decided not to charge her with assault.

And also..both their family members probably know a bit more than they are saying right now...
Ikr, was just saying what i've noticed many times

:feelskek:

She got what she deserved honestly.

No remorse for this whore

Whore hated incels, decent average looking guys for sure
Screenshot 2021 09 22 at 20 53 58 gaby petito 1 jpg  WEBP 2000  1125

They love abusers

even if we darktriadmaxxed it would be a failo

But remember:

Wasnt it his van though? Id murder her too

Last edited:
This is exacty what her Dad wants, it's what she wanted too. To make herself into a sensation and "influence" without having to do shit..

Can you guys imagine if she suddenly popped back into the picture? She would have the boosting she needs to be famous and then she could be an "Influencer" without having done anything significant at all except for acting like a terrible and confused self-absorbed foid and then (hypothetically) staging a disappearance.
Ikr, was just saying what i've noticed many times
Yes but, it's not what we should focus on, I feel.
@Marquis de Sade
crestfallencel said:

supposedly he flipped out and throttled her to death when she told him she was pregnant and wanted to keep it

I don't think so. Sounds like a flimisy read of the situation. More likely the bigger problem is what a few of us were getting at earlier with the idea that Western culture is lost and these are all just the surface level symptoms bubbling up.

It's most likely he told her many things she didn't want to hear, and since we've been told by society we can be superstars for so long, when that reality gets defalted, people snap and do all sorts of strange and awful things to one another.
She would rather be murdered by Chad than worshipped by an ugly like you.
Of course, but that is what they have been taught by all the worship of Chad & Stacy right?

Last edited:
This is exacty what her Dad wants, it's what she wanted too. To make herself into a sensation and "influence" without having to do shit..

Can you guys imagine if she suddenly popped back into the picture? She would have the boosting she needs to be famous and then she could be an "Influencer" without having done anything significant at all except for acting like a terrible and confused self-absorbed foid and then (hypothetically) staging a disappearance.

Yes but, it's not what we should focus on, I feel.

crestfallencel said:

I don't think so. Sounds like a flimisy read of the situation. More likely the bigger problem is what a few of us were getting at earlier with the idea that Western culture is lost and these are all just the surface level symptoms bubbling up.

It's most likely he told her many things she didn't want to hear, and since we've been told by society we can be superstars for so long, when that reality gets defalted, people snap and do all sorts of strange and awful things to one another.

Of course, but that is what they have been taught by all the worship of Chad & Stacy right?
She is probably happy now thar she got the number thing women want. Attention :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl you cant win against whores.

True.
She is probably happy now thar she got the number thing women want. Attention :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl you cant win against whores.
Yes..IF she were alive, then this might be true. But - Certainly her father is using it to help deify her after the fact right ?

The U.S. is an amazing place man...

These two semi-chad/stacy idiots are BDSM'ing with each other and cause all kinds of trouble and the State of Wyoming and Federal government are spending all sorts of money for other "superheros" (military chads) to go and find them....
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Complete with Ariel footage and all that shit bro. F*** [/UWSL]

"Recovery divers arrive at Carlton Reserve" https://www.waff.com/2021/09/22/recovery-divers-arrive-carlton-reserve/

Ookayy. LoL

Yeah but what's more blackpilling is the fact that Normies are acting like this much more often than in the past from what I can tell. And that is a scary sign for the Western world. The main concern at the moment I think should be:

Why is the American media engine not able to say ANYTHING even remotely reasonable?[UWSL] I mean they are saying Laundrie is so many things and has done so many things and they don't even have a damn conclusion on the Autopsy right?!? [/UWSL]

How do they know any of the stuff they keep reporting? How come independent Youtubers who are also trained in Law are not even able to say "Wait shutup for now and let's see what we find out".. instead of American Media saying "Murderer Murderer". You can't do this in America or at least you couldn't or shouldn't be able to right?
It's what made America a great place compared to other more corrupt places! Now that protection is gone?!?!?!

Last edited: