Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

g-g-good goy hahaha im funny right

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
captain%2Bvon%2Btrapp%2Btears%2Bflag%2Bin%2Btwain.gif
091817-News-National-Nazi-Get-Knocked-Out-In-Seattle.gif

cbsn-fusion-pittsburgh-gunman-robert-bowers-pleads-not-guilty-to-massacre-charges-thumbnail-1701233-640x360.jpg

Enjoy your only human interaction being from guards giving you your food dish and your sunlight coming from one hour of exercise a day.

image023_w200.jpg

AIPAC-protests-1235x640.jpg

Get back in the oven shlomo

soon the same will happen to all men

I'm glad the mods still let you on here, you're pretty good comic relief even if you're not trying to be.

Based Jew. You will never be a Jew with a large cranium. Why even live?

Honestly, I have had nothing against jews, my ancestors was jewish (khazarians) and most of jews in my motherland are assimilated... But when someone like @OccidentalRebel posting something like that, I'm totally ok if someone will try to assasinate all jews on the planet again. Just to be sure there isn't any jewish conspiracy.

Honestly, I have had nothing against jews, my ancestors was jewish (khazarians) and most of jews in my motherland are assimilated... But when someone like @OccidentalRebel posting something like that, I'm totally ok if someone will try to assasinate all jews on the planet again. Just to be sure there isn't any jewish conspiracy.

Hurrdurr 10,000 antijewish threads hitler profile pics swastikas but me messing with them back makes me literally Spectre lmao kys fag

Hurrdurr 10,000 antijewish threads hitler profile pics swastikas but me messing with them back makes me literally Spectre lmao kys fag
Oh, do not get me wrong, all nazi people and "hitler did nothing wrong" boyos are extremely low IQ. Well, I get you now, but something like "good night white pride" is offensive even for non-nazi white people.

imagine being a jew

Oh, do not get me wrong, all nazi people and "hitler did nothing wrong" boyos are extremely low IQ.

Yeah and im sure you said the same thing to them as you did me...

Nazicels can never catch a break with the recent outbreak.