Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
FUCK WAGESLAVING. FUCK THOSE BRAGGING NORMIE CUNTS AT MY WORK. I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT.

Now imagine being a unicel...

:reeeeee::reeeeee:ILL SOON HAVE TO WAGECUCK:reeeeee::reeeeee:

FUCK WAGESLAVING. FUCK THOSE BRAGGING NORMIE CUNTS AT MY WORK. I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT.
“my kids...”

“...my wife”

“got promoted 4th time this year and have only worked here six months”

Bragging about what?

Bragging about what?
Their girlfriends and telling me their experiences while high or drunk. There is this one guy who keeps telling me how he's going to fuck his 18 yr old girlfriend on the weekend. Fuck me.

At my slave job there is nothing to discuss since people are genuinely treated like slaves so there is no time to interact.

Their girlfriends and telling me their experiences while high or drunk. There is this one guy who keeps telling me how he's going to fuck his 18 yr old girlfriend on the weekend. Fuck me.

Where do you work where people can talk about that stuff and not get written up by HR?

Where do you work where people can talk about that stuff and not get written up by HR?
What HR? We have only one bitch from HR and she stops by maybe 3 times a week for a few hours. People talk about everything here getting high, drunk, fucking girls, how much they hate this job etc.

At my slave job there is nothing to discuss since people are genuinely treated like slaves so there is no time to interact.

This sounds more like where I work.

What HR? We have only one bitch from HR and she stops by maybe 3 times a week for a few hours. People talk about everything here getting high, drunk, fucking girls, how much they hate this job etc.

Even with no HR, unless you're surrounded by a bunch of college students, I can't imagine this is what people would talk about at work.

This sounds more like where I work.

Even with no HR, unless you're surrounded by a bunch of college students, I can't imagine this is what people would talk about at work.
It's not like i work at a office. I work at a shitty warehouse full of high school drop outs and drug addicts.

It's not like i work at a office. I work at a shitty warehouse full of high school drop outs and drug addicts.
How do you manage that shit 5 days a week? Its pure hell working in such a area.

How do you manage that shit 5 days a week? Its pure hell working in such a area.
I need money tbh. My previous work was even worse. The boss hated me for some reason and was constantly bugging me and the cunts didn't allow us to listen to music.