Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUUUUUUUUUUCK IC ANT FUCKING DO ANYTHING

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I waste time 24/7

OMFG

I WILL BE OLD MAN SOON AND ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING

BUT HOW CAN I FIND MOTIVATION

WHEN MY LIFE IS LITERAL HELL

I LIVE IN HELL

I

I DONT FUCKING KNOW MAN HOW DO I MOTIVATE MYSELF TO DO SHIT I CANT DO IT BUT I MUST I DONT WANNA LIVE IN THIS SHITHOLE CITY AND COUNTRY FUCKING SOEMBODY NUKE THIS PIECE OF SHIT COUNTRY PELASE I WANNA LIVE IN SEA OR JAPAN I WANNA GET SOME HOT ASIAN BITCHES ON MY DICK BUT I HAVE NO SKILLS NO LANGUAGE NO NOTHING AND I WANNA LEARN BUT CANT FORCE MYSELF TO JUST WASTE TIME INSTEAD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUUUUUUSC DSKKDCS SDFSFKUSDKFLHJCUDXSYI534OGAGRGIAGIWRIOUH,GWRI,OUHWQROIH,GAQRI,GAEQQGAI.Q.QGAEQGAWEQ.OHQ

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Get Duolingo if you want to learn the rice tongue. It’s free and pretty fun (I am not sponsored by duo lingo)

you right now
Wojakjoker2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

language is cope

Chad says konichiwa sucka my big waitu cocku and noodlewhores comply willingly

We are wasting our time

@Incline
If you are actually in the position to tell yourself "I don't have enough motivation" then your life isn't really that bad, because if you truly hated living you'd feel like you have no choice and the only alternative is death

Motivation is not a factor for people who feel like they HAVE to change their life for the sake of their own sanity

Think about it this way, if I was holding your head down submerged under water, do you think you would calmly stay put or would you struggle, well its like that for me, my current life feels like suffocation, even breathing sometimes feels like a bother (I'm not even joking), I think I have reached previously unattained levels of depression lol, I don't feel like I have a choice, I am completely desperate, I will do and try everything I can to get out of my current life because there is no alternative, I will kill myself if this continues for 5 more years

Motivation is a meme, just like "phobias", arachnophobia doesn't even make sense when you think about it, why are there are bunch of humans all afraid of specifically this one insect, do you think men in the hunter gatherer days could afford to be "arachnophobia"? JFL

A phobia is just an excuse humans today have the luxury of telling themselves, its something that exists only because be have the option to accept it as an excuse, just like the concept of "motivation", if you feel like you have no choice but to do something, nothing else matters