Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuuuuuuuuck saw such a cute girl today……

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
I wanted to make an eye contact with her,but she was just staring at her phone (cuz we were in the same cafe bar),she was literally a row in front of me with some ugly ass becky…..and I was…..sitting alone…..I want to really give it a try,I stopped cold approaching at 80 rejections and 0 dates but honestly this girl is soo pretty and I just want to ask her out…..is it worth a try? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
haven’t approached in 2+ years (since my 18th birthday)

38580.jpg
Give me advices niggers:smonk:

r/incelsgivedatingadvice

Charm her with your personality :feelshaha:

No advice for subhumans

80 rejections and you expect stacy to see you as human?:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Looks like OP needs a dose of blackpills

Or maybe ask if she would like a drink from your hipflask.

"just approach bro!!!"

:feelshaha:

The foid is gonna get a laugh out of it and then reject you. Later tonight she'll swallow some Chad's semen. :feelsaww:

Take your dick out and slap her round the face with it. (Not applicable if you are a dicklet)

I wanted to make an eye contact with her,but she was just staring at her phone (cuz we were in the same cafe bar),she was literally a row in front of me with some ugly ass becky…..and I was…..sitting alone…..I want to really give it a try,I stopped cold approaching at 80 rejections and 0 dates but honestly this girl is soo pretty and I just want to ask her out…..is it worth a try? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
haven’t approached in 2+ years (since my 18th birthday)
[UWSL]HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE BALLS TO COLD APPROACHING? AND WHAT ABOUT INHIBITION, INSECURITY, NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT, FEARS, ETC? PUACELS ARE FAKECELS[/UWSL]

[UWSL]HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE BALLS TO COLD APPROACHING? AND WHAT ABOUT INHIBITION, INSECURITY, NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT, FEARS, ETC? PUACELS ARE FAKECELS[/UWSL]
Kind of agree ngl. Most normies are too scared to approach with zero IOIs. :feelswhere:

You think she's cute? So do all the Chads and chadlites. Good luck :feelskek:

We stand 0 chance. We're like caged animals behind bars