Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUUUUUCKKKKK YOU FORTSHIT!!!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE BE GOOD AT THIS FUCKING TRIVIAL FUCKING GAME. FUCKING STUPID FUCKING WEAPON BLOOM THAT FUCKS OVER EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Was like 5 ft from this fucking faggot and the fucking AR decides to go full retard and not land a mother fucking shot. Hit a 62 a 33 and then could land the last fucking shot:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Then proceed to get fucking full head shotted by a fucking sub cause I died fast as shit!!!!

How the fuck can anyone be good at this fucking luck based game :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!!!! Fucking overpower shotguns, retarded weapon bloom, and lottery like starts. Like sometimes you can go a whole match without finding a shield or a mid range gun or shotgun. Like what the fuck or you can get cucked and not find any chest where you landed because reasons!!!!

Stupid shit, I bought the fucking season pass to motivate me to "get better" but fuck I can only play a few matches before I get filled with rage over the bullshit deaths that occur. Then you have to wait like fucking two minutes to start a match and set yourself up again!!!!

Fuck whats worse is this shit game fucked my eyes up cause now I got used to the good graphics and can't play my Halo Reach. Now Halo Reach graphics hurt my eyes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. It was my cope game when I get mad but now I can even play cause everything seems to move slow and blocky :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: FUCK YOU FORTSHIT!!!!!

explain, what's so fun about this game?

explain, what's so fun about this game?
Nothing trash as shit, im trying so hard to get good at it but its sooooooo frustrating. You can only enjoy it if you constantly like dying and having to restart every fucking 3 minutes or if you are really good (which is impossible to become). Probably why a bunch of 10 year old like this game, since they don't mind dying and losing 24/7. If you hate losing than this game is gonna be a pain in the fucking ass. You die to so much bullshit stuff its amazing

Im not even bullshitting about dying to dumb hit, even big you tubers and streamers die to the most random and retarded luck based shit ever and they get pissed off too. so it isn't just a bad player thing but a whole game thing

Last edited:
Nothing trash as shit, im trying so hard to get good at it but its sooooooo frustrating. You can only enjoy it if you constantly like dying and having to restart every fucking 3 minutes or if you are really good (which is impossible to become). Probably why a bunch of 10 year old like this game, since they don't mind dying and losing 24/7. If you hate losing than this game is gonna be a pain in the fucking ass. You die to so much bullshit stuff its amazing
my stupid nephew keeps telling me to play it. Saw some videos on youtube and the gameplay looks shit. I swear to God this next generation of gamers likes watching more than actually playing. They're gonna be major cucks when they grow up. Unexpected ragefuel, I'm leaving this thread now

Unexpected ragefuel, I'm leaving this thread now
kek sorry man didn't mean to enrage you, I just needed to vent and let out some steam since I have a roommate and can't fucking yell or anything

got a win last night gg thanos ain t have shit on me
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE BE GOOD AT THIS FUCKING TRIVIAL FUCKING GAME. FUCKING STUPID FUCKING WEAPON BLOOM THAT FUCKS OVER EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Was like 5 ft from this fucking faggot and the fucking AR decides to go full retard and not land a mother fucking shot. Hit a 62 a 33 and then could land the last fucking shot:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Then proceed to get fucking full head shotted by a fucking sub cause I died fast as shit!!!!

How the fuck can anyone be good at this fucking luck based game :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!!!! Fucking overpower shotguns, retarded weapon bloom, and lottery like starts. Like sometimes you can go a whole match without finding a shield or a mid range gun or shotgun. Like what the fuck or you can get cucked and not find any chest where you landed because reasons!!!!

Stupid shit, I bought the fucking season pass to motivate me to "get better" but fuck I can only play a few matches before I get filled with rage over the bullshit deaths that occur. Then you have to wait like fucking two minutes to start a match and set yourself up again!!!!

Fuck whats worse is this shit game fucked my eyes up cause now I got used to the good graphics and can't play my Halo Reach. Now Halo Reach graphics hurt my eyes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. It was my cope game when I get mad but now I can even play cause everything seems to move slow and blocky :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: FUCK YOU FORTSHIT!!!!!
im glad im not the only one

kek sorry man didn't mean to enrage you, I just needed to vent and let out some steam since I have a roommate and can't fucking yell or anything
maybe I will try it soon lol

mine went away naturally tbh tbh
im praying on this tbh tbh , I quit using chemical stuff and I have fixed my eating. So more water and veggies and less greasy shit for me :feelsbadman:. In the bright side it actually is showing improvement. So maybe it was all the chemicals I was putting on my face that was worsening it.

im praying on this tbh tbh , I quit using chemical stuff and I have fixed my eating. So more water and veggies and less greasy shit for me :feelsbadman:. In the bright side it actually is showing improvement. So maybe it was all the chemicals I was putting on my face that was worsening it.
i just use soap lol, my acne was bad, i hated seeing people with clear faces it triggered me

normies like SHIT GARBAGE I WISH THEY WOULD ALL DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE FUCKING DIIIIIIIIE

Calm down please, stop playing it if it really piss you off.

i played it three times and i always never find anyone and just walk around with guns its soo fucking shit and got invaded by normies

I used to play this game before the hype and it was so fucking fun. One of my favorite copes. As soon as it went viral and every fucking normie, chad and roastie started playing it, I quit immediately. Now I hate it. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: