Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal fuuuuck man...

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
i drove 3 hours into the city yesterday and it was brutal ERfuel. skinny young noodlefoids fucking EVERYWHERE
i just want ONE NOODLEFOID!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
i would treat her like a queen except for when im FUCKING her and i will treat her like a filthy SLUT

You may look, but you cannot touch.... :feelscry:

i would treat her like a queen
Soylent wojak soy 1

Noodlewhores are like queens of their bughive maybe

You may look, but you cannot touch.... :feelscry:
Tears me up everytime i think about it, i will never have their love, their affection, their care, their protection, I will never lay down and sleep on her arms, i will never hear her whisper sweet nothings into my ear as she brutally rides me, i will never sink my chest into her boobs as she caresses my hair, over:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ok, but why go to the city? Also, do you live in some country or suburban town away from the city, or legit in the middle of nowhere?
my mum was going to see my sister who lives there and i went with her. i like to go to the city to get mcdonalds

Ok, but why go to the city? Also, do you live in some country or suburban town away from the city, or legit in the middle of nowhere?
where i live the towns are around 1 hour drive away from each other, some dont even have a grocery store

where i live the towns are around 1 hour drive away from each other, some dont even have a grocery store
I see. Our town is near medium sized cities, not ones with massive skyscrapers and shit. The cabin we have is in a more remote area and the closest town is small

Nice. What kind of car is it?
i drove my commodore, couldnt have much fun though with my mum in the car . there are heaps of straight stretches of road out here i can easily hit 120+ mph on, but i nearly shit my pants going that fast lol
Images   2024 09 04T184839207

i drove 3 hours into the city yesterday and it was brutal ERfuel. skinny young noodlefoids fucking EVERYWHERE
i just want ONE NOODLEFOID!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
i would treat her like a queen except for when im FUCKING her and i will treat her like a filthy SLUT
Same.

Cities are absolutely hell in general

I would not want to live in one

They are basically prisons