Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUUUUCK I look SOOOO subhuman in pics with other people

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
One of my friends has a pic of me and another guy on his facebook. My midface looks SOOOO much longer when compared to them. And these guys don't even have particularly compact midfaces either, but in this pic my midface, and skull in general, look so much longer it's like we're not even the same fucking species. Just seeing myself next to two guys with normal skulls and midfaces really emphasizes just how long my ogre midface is. I think I'm going to ask him to delete it.

Yep same reason I try to dodge pics at all times. Lucky I dont leave my room often.

very few photos of me actually exist. and yes i know that long midface feel.

when i take picures with others im 2/10 at best

>people take pictures with you and post them on social media

Brutal NT mog

It's over for horsecels
1*tQmlnCWTYE8etVpXxUu3jA.jpeg

>taking pics with other people

GET OUT CHAD.

How are some of you so NT while posting on an incel forum?

I know this feel, I always used to stand out in class pictures since nearly everyone mogged me.

>people take pictures with you and post them on social media

Brutal NT mog

How are some of you so NT while posting on an incel forum?

NT + sub4 = Incel

I don't know why so many people here desperately cling to "just be NT" theory when it's just lookism bullshit. Most incels I've met in real life are NT.

NT + sub4 = Incel

I don't know why so many people here desperately cling to "just be NT" theory when it's just lookism bullshit. Most incels I've met in real life are NT.
Ill be writing the NT Manifesto soon. NT is much more nuanced then you present it.

NT is much more nuanced then you present it.

It really isn't.

It's a lot of the mentalcels here who aspie-analyze things and are quick to label NT guys as being autistic/aspie based on very little.

Likes anime? "Aspie."
Plays video games? "Aspie"
Doesn't like football? "Aspie"
Uses internet forums? "Aspie"
Doesn't like new school faggot "rappers"? "Aspie"

So many people on here talk about NT as if all NT people only listen to the most mainstream music of the time, watch football, go to parties everyday, and are generally stereotypically basic and mainstream in every facet of their lives.

The fact of the matter is, there are tons of completely NT people who are into less mainstream hobbies and subcultures....not to mention a lot of the things people on here claim are "autistic" (e.g. anime and video games) have been very mainstream for quite a long time.

I don't have pictures with other people

NT + sub4 = Incel

Fucking thank you.

Personality and NT is another bullshit platitude / scam.

I hate when friends take group photos. I don't understand body language and look like a retard.

Yep same reason I try to dodge pics at all times. Lucky I dont leave my room often.

Same, but I think it is mostly due to me not being used to seeing myself in photos so me dodging pictures reinforces the idea that I am hideous. There have been some photos I've taken where I thought I didn't look bad after I got over the initial shock of me being an uggo. Could just cope. Then there are times like when I met my friend's wife and she said I looked nothing like what I did in my photo. OOF.