Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUUUCK I HATE HAVING TO RECORD A VIDEO INTERVIEW FOR A SHITTY WAGECUCKING POSITION

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
This faggot ass store accepted my application but now I have to record and answer FIVE video question I just made it through the first one after an hour this is worse than presenting in front of the class there’s still 4 more retarted ass questions that I have to make up a story for has anyone else done this I need advice!!!

how humiliating lol

how humiliating lol
Seriously I feel like a fucking cuck this is so embarrassing I rather actually go there and be interviewed by people then do this shit.

Fuck this shit I’m not even gonna do the rest of it the only answer I did was the first why would you be a good fit for the job that should be good enough every other question is irrelevant.

Jfl :feelskek:
They’re too lazy to even interview you so they make you interview yourself kek, the absolute state of wagecucking in 2022 :feelskek::feelskek:

I would move on to the next appie. Fuck that

terrible fate, i spent hours doing one of those and didn't even get a call for a real interview

only way they could make it more humiliating is if they made you put on a red nose and rainbow wig :feelsclown:

What are the questions? Maybe I can help I'm super good at that. Let me know :feelsokman:

terrible fate, i spent hours doing one of those and didn't even get a call for a real interview
Fucking hell do you have to do an in person interview too even if they like this one? That’s so retarted. It’s just some big box store no reason for all of this effort to go into it.

They’re too lazy to even interview you so they make you interview yourself kek, the absolute state of wagecucking in 2022 :feelskek::feelskek:
They want you to really get that low point feeling of getting CUCKED.

This is why I’m done with working :feelsjuice:

What are the questions? Maybe I can help I'm super good at that. Let me know :feelsokman:
This is the next question

“Tell me about a time you exceeded the expectations of someone by anticipating their needs. Describe the situation, your actions, and the outcome”

Bitch I stay in the house all day I have 0 life experience what the fuck am I supposed to say to this I just wanna put product on shelves you greedy kike bastards :feelsree::feelsree:

only way they could make it more humiliating is if they made you put on a red nose and rainbow wig :feelsclown:

I told my mom this was how they did she even said “that’s stupid”. :feelsclown:

That's so bullshit how many hoops you have to jump through to get a minimum wagie job at a fucking store :fuk:

At least historically slaves got the job handed to them, modern slaves have to find their own plantation to slave at

This is the next question

“Tell me about a time you exceeded the expectations of someone by anticipating their needs. Describe the situation, your actions, and the outcome”

Bitch I stay in the house all day I have 0 life experience what the fuck am I supposed to say to this I just wanna put product on shelves you greedy kike bastards :feelsree::feelsree:
It's okay if all you do is stay at home, maybe you could describe a time you helped out your family in some way?? For example " I baby-proofed the house before my cousin visited so my mom/dad wouldn't have to worry about it". Silly example, but you could say something similar to this

Thanks for your interest in the position wagie. Corporate has moved the interview process to personal video recordings to streamline the process. I would watch the hour long video of you answering our automated questions but I'm going on vacation. Also the position has already been filled by my nephew Shlomo. Thank you for your interest goyim:feelskek:

Thanks for your interest in the position wagie. Corporate has moved the interview process to personal video recordings to streamline the process. I would watch the hour long video of you answering our automated questions but I'm going on vacation. Also the position has already been filled by my nephew Shlomo. Thank you for your interest goyim:feelskek:

Shit like this is really why I hate the Jews

I would rather die than wage cuck :lul:

Also what the fuck is the point of these self recorded interviews.

These faggots are too lazy to interview face to face. But they expect to believe that will actually take the time to watch a video of me talking to myself for an hour like clown.

This phenomenon is purely designed for humiliation

I just sent a black screen no audio or anything to this retarted question I hope they will think my computer glitched or something the next question is easy though.