Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Future smartphones for femoids

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★

Every smartphone for femoids will have built-in tasers which will be legal for them to electrocute any man they please with.

interesting sewers

Get that fucking disgusting whore off my screen she's barely human

Foids are just gonna taze any sub 8 man for existing

The 2A exists for a reason
interesting sewers
Get that fucking disgusting whore off my screen she's barely human

You all are laughing now, but I dare you to laugh when you guys go to the supermarket and some random femoid gangs decide to randomly taze you multiple times until you are unconscious (you might even die) just for being a sub8 male and their claim would be you were "harassing them" and no one would even think to doubt or give a fuck.

Keep laughing but this is going to be our future.

You all are laughing now, but I dare you to laugh when you guys go to the supermarket and some random femoid gangs decide to randomly taze you multiple times until you are unconscious (you might even die) just for being a sub8 male and their claim would be you were "harassing them" and no one would even think to doubt or give a fuck.

Keep laughing but this is going to be our future.
Not laughing at this possibility in the future obviously but you have to cope with humor when you can.

View attachment 375866

Every smartphone for femoids will have built-in tasers which will be legal for them to electrocute any man they please with.
LiDAR in these phones will soon be able to measure dicksize thru your pants without taking photos.

Wow LiDAR is almost LDAR