Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Future model of society

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
I already mentioned in my previous thread, my wish for "normal" society and reduce the Inceldom to the minimum, and proposed its model: https://incels.is/threads/central-eastern-europe-is-lost.106025/page-2#post-2143955

First of all, Europe needs new Leaders and new Elite. Sadly, today, word "Leader" does not mean the same as in theory. Leader is a someone who is the best, yet, equal to its peers. Only Corporatism can restore European Elite and create new, European Leaders. We need people, who, like me believe in eternal idea of Corporatism, only people who, like me, are Idealists and only people who are determined to transform this idea and Idealism into practice and political, economic and social reality.

Western Europe is not a role model in this regard.
American model is not a role model, either. There are few Muslims in USA, yet, America is becoming more and more diverse. Europe, due to its own historical, social and mental feature must invent its own model. Western Europe committed many mistakes, mostly because of its own naivety. Western Europeans were very naive, when they started to import immigrant workers from Arab countries, Turkey and other places. Political correctness, stupid social policies, overwhelming expenditure on social benefits, ordinary racism and unwillingness for acceptance of immigrants among people were the main cause. Western Europe has been living in this hypocrisy for decades, especially France and UK.

The biggest threat is laziness and apathy. Response, should be self-awareness and daily work and self- improvement. Only intelligent, wise, active, industrious people are able to become leaders.

When you mention leader there was this guy who acted like a Ben Shapiro/Donald Trump. Wonder whatever happened to him.

When you mention leader there was this guy who acted like a Ben Shapiro/Donald Trump. Wonder whatever happened to him.
Indeed, we must look, globally, but also in European way.

Trump shows his determination in his patriotic, anti-Liberal policies. I strongly support his anti-EU, anti-Chinese and anti-NATO efforts, since I consider both organizations as obsolete and pointless. Yet, I disagree with him in some policies, like his pro-Israel, anti-Iranian stance.

So, in the times of Trump, when USA is recalibrating its own external policies, Europe is steadily and continuously getting weaker. It is up to the Europeans themselves to take the grip on power. Let European Nations decide about the European future. Europeans should show European traitorous politicians, like Merkel, Macron, May, Morawiecki, Putin and others, the middle finger.

USA is not an ally of Europe, it has never been. Of course, Americans are our friends, our brothers, but definitely not our allies. When I look at the history, Americans have been very reluctant in their policies, towards Europe, until 1945. Their participation in Great War was decisive but not as much important, as their participation in the Second World War. Americans, 100 years after their return to policy of Isolationism are trying to catch their breath with Globalization. USA, under Trump, returns to Isolationism. Good. Europe, must be self-reliant, in its defence, economy and politics. Europeans are obeyed to spend more, on their defence, not because of NATO commitments, but because of environment. Russia is aggressive, Turkey is aggressive, whole Southern neigbourhood is a mess. We must, start paying more for the Army, for God's sake. We must close our borders for the immigration, coming to Europe, from Africa and Asia. 

What pressures the 'press' must be under today. In the U. S., they are accused of creating 'faux' news.
 Press is ideologically dominated since 19th Century. In 19th Century, every political movement and party had its own press organ. Today, where Liberalism rules and Marxism is still very strong, everyone who opposes the "official" line is beeing targeted by the mainstream, Liberal-Marxist, press. And Trump is right about the "fake news", especially in case of CNN. CNN has had lost everything it could in the recent 10 or 15 years. I remember, when I was watching it, 15 years ago and considered it as very decent, neutrally-biased, News TV. Today, CNN reminds me MSNBC, it is definitely Liberal news outlet. It should be no a coincidence, that Fox News is so popular today, if it became de fact, the only "non-Liberal" news source in USA. Just like popularity of Breibart news, far better than Fox News and similar Conservative, pro-Republican outlets.

Tbh, this plan will not work when we have (((these guys))) running around on the planet.