Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Future life as terrorist

I would say: "Let the games begin.“

Hide in plain sight like I do right now.

Idk how they would tell incels from incels in denial in real life. :feelshehe:

Most Incels are too pussy to be a decent terrorist

Will they do some kind of test that determines your incelity or will they just be forced to look at your history in the browser
But media won't care. They will think that incels are biggest threat than Taliban

Will they do some kind of test that determines your incelity or will they just be forced to look at your history in the browser
Too early right for society to be cucked enough to do such a thing. Mostly they would look at your browser history.

Isn't it obvious? Their personality and online post history, you can tell just by looking at them!!! :soy::soy::soy:

From the article.
But these are not isolated incidents. They are not even rare.
When I traced all the atrocities carried out by those explicitly linked to extremist misogynistic subcultures, the tally of those murdered or seriously injured was just over 100 in the last decade.
That's literally nothing. A good weekend in Chicago.
It does rustle me how normies decide that something is a "problem" by seeing a segment on CNN - ignoring that that world is fucking huge and a single or even 100 incidents is a drop in the ocean and not statistically significant.
Anyway, don't worry, there's more than enough counter-culture conservatives and whatnot that oppose liberal power-fantasy LARP.

women could solve terrorism so easily but they refuse to.

Yeah so misandry will still be encouraged and thought as beautiful empowerment? Double standards and double thinking that is called? We have never seen that, right? :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"Mr Incel. You're under arrest for extremism. You don't have a girlfriend and you been saying some sexist stuff on internet. You have a right to shut the fuck up"

Just let them shoot me in the head i don't care anymore

How much longer before they start rounding up every guy under 5'9, every guy in a wheelchair and every ugly guy? That's the ultimate goal of todays so-called "feminism", removing unattractive men from society. Why do you think they misuse sexual harrassment laws so much? They know exactly what they're doing. They aren't content with ugly men just leaving them alone. They want us either killed or enslaved. The only people they want living in the feminist utopia are Chads, women and Chad's children.

It's almost the same thing with dumbasses shouting "kill all pedophiles", how are you going to determine if someone is one or not? The same way, how are they going to know if one is "incel" the way they see it, just go after every guy without a girlfriend and brand him as terrorist?
First, they will start asking questions about why you don't have a girl. Then they will autisticaly find any info about you on social media. Maybe even from irl

Most incels won't hurt a fly
Most terrorists regardless of ideology are evil normtard psychos, normie serfs of jews just project that incels are the bad ones

Last edited:
ok FBI why should i tell you

WHOA!

easy there buddy.... I'm cool, don't kill me! (backs away in fear)
Prisons will be ruled by the holocaust denier and incel gangs