Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Future is insects

plus AI take over

Eat bugs brocels

You know what, you'll never know what they are adding in your food, it could be insects or anything, since people will obviously protest against this, and the food industry wants to make money cheap
Ewww. How do i avoid this food?

Why do normies and other retards act like eating insects is the worst thing imagineable but pay top dollar for luxury lobster, crab and shrimp.

Why do normies and other retards act like eating insects is the worst thing imagineable but pay top dollar for luxury lobster, crab and shrimp.
Crustaceans have actual meat, these tiny bugs have shit all

Lobster used to be a poor people item, Now its a rich people item, Oh how times have changed

Crustaceans have actual meat, these tiny bugs have shit all

This looks pretty meaty. Soldier fly larvae are also quite meaty

Over for meat cels
Yes indeed. They are trying to ban meat now. Animal organs and blood aren't available anywhere even though they are the healthiest food

@Nanoventor
Are you Bear Grylls

@Nanoventor
Are you Bear Grylls

Sean O Fry

Gotta eat dem bugs bros, No thanks fuck off

Which is also disgusting. Just because its marketed well doesnt mean its actually proper food.

Nobody eats thos seafoods plain, like you can a steak or bonelesschicken.

They put tons of butter spices and other stuff on it to make it a bit palatable. Not to mention having to remove the shitsack from shrimps and crabs. Such inferior food

Sean O Fry

Gotta eat dem bugs bros, No thanks fuck off
They will try hard to make this a normal, and just like how they normalised lgbt, retards will change their mind within a decade. This planet is gone

They will try hard to make this a normal, and just like how they normalised lgbt, retards will change their mind within a decade. This planet is gone
Yeah i dont wanna eat this brocel :cryfeels:

Goyslop for the growing population of retarded shitskins and niggERs

@Nanoventor
Are you Bear Grylls
No, I just never understood the aversion to eating insects. People are so trad and deem the consumption of insects to be this entirely new phenomena hellbent on destroying civilizations when their trad ancestors in the paleolithic ate them all the time

No, I just never understood the aversion to eating insects. People are so trad and deem the consumption of insects to be this entirely new phenomena hellbent on destroying civilizations when their trad ancestors in the paleolithic ate them all the time
We ate meat and then turned to agriculture
Never insects

So you just wanna roll up a hamburger out of bugs?? :feelswhat:

But how did they make ice cream our of it? Anything juiced is milk huh?

Goyslop for the growing population of retarded shitskins and niggERs
White liberals will be the first to accept this in thier diet
I bet

The normies reaction of disgust is concerning

Ummm, How would you even be able to finish the burger knowing the meat was made out of bugs?
I feel the same way about insects as I do crustaceans. Fascinating creatures that probably taste good

White liberals will be the first to accept this in thier diet
I bet

rednecks/white trash are very predictable creatures. they all same the same shit as each other more or less, including being knee jerked triggered by eating bugs or driving an electric car, i wonder if the Elites are geneociding them to improve the gene pool.