Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Future is bleak

Lizard King

Lizard King

Officer
I'm over 30 and people in my generation acted like this, but this is probably the most blackpilling video I've seen in a while.
Most of the kids act and talk like niggers, call me fakecel but I'm not attracted to any of the girls either.

Future is bleak​

WE HAVE NO FUTURE!!!! IT WAS ALL STOLEN FROM US! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There was never a future

WE HAVE NO FUTURE!!!! IT WAS ALL STOLEN FROM US! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope:
yea, it sucked not being a normie in my generation but I have a special sympathy for gen z non-normie guys despite my best efforts jfl

Lets say we get one of these young attractive women below. After sex, what are we going to bond over? Is there anything to bond over at all? These girls are empty and vapid as fuck! They have NOTHING going on character/personality wise. They only have beauty, but once that's explored physically through sex, what remains?

Lets say we get one of these young attractive women below. After sex, what are we going to bond over? Is there anything to bond over at all? These girls are empty and vapid as fuck! They have NOTHING going on character/personality wise. They only have beauty, but once that's explored physically through sex, what remains?
i agree. foids are empty and soulless and meaningless beyond sex or physical touch. but we don't even get to have that.

foids are empty and soulless and meaningless beyond sex or physical touch.
Total demons! They gave up their femininity, maternal and nurturing side to maximize their sexual whore side for the sake of power and pleasure. :feelsree::feelsree:

View attachment 1271128
i don't even consider any of them beautiful tbh, maybe Im starting to get old

I'm over 30 and people in my generation acted like this, but this is probably the most blackpilling video I've seen in a while.
Most of the kids act and talk like niggers, call me fakecel but I'm not attracted to any of the girls either.

JESUS CHRIST...WHICH HELL IS THIS? IMAGINE TO COMPETE WITH THIS IDIOTS...GOD GOD WHERE DID YOU TAKE ME...

View attachment 1271128
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

JESUS CHRIST...WHICH HELL IS THIS?
This is in Texas, but there are tons of videos like this filming nightlife scenes across other parts of America.

This is in Texas, but there are tons of videos like this filming nightlife scenes across other parts of America.
what a hell hole...ITS SO OVER...I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD...ITS SO ANIMALSITIC...

Why we must live in this hell hole? Really why?
The accumulation of wealth caused men to become indulgent, weak, and complacent, causing them to partake in the highs which female sexuality offers, but those highs could only be obtained through the liberation of women from their domestic roles and mothers and caregivers.