Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Future incel

So, two questions:

• how can (or can I even) reassure him that he’s not ugly nor stupid?
omg poor boy, he will be told so many bluepill lies by his mother that after facing brutal reality he will regret that he was even born. I think his mother now realizes for herself that her son will never be loved by opposite sex and she will raise him to fulfil the role of betabux, a provider and a simp for oppsoite sex.

He’ll be gaslit to infinity by his family and friends for years to come; I will probably meet this young man one day on this forum. JFL

Mods pin this

If he was a kid in my class when I was his age, I’d think that he’s the coolest kid ever.

Jfl :feelskek:

He's not a wincel, that's for sure

This is what causes mass shootings, especially in countries where firearms are easily attainable. American bullies are asking for it.

GO E R (roddy rich the box)

Being exposed to the blackpill at 12 is actually brutal asf ngl. Parents need to get him on a looksmaxx+HGH+face surgery regimen ASAP before he unironically goes ER.

Holy shit, complete fucking ragefuel. :lasereyes:
I think that kid might consider ER when he grows up :worryfeels:
Nah his mother will raise him to be a simp and he'll end up becoming an active user on IT.

reality is so blackpilling guise