Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over future generation are going to be a lot shorter

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
future generation are going to be shorter..way shorter than the average today is 5'10" or 5'9"(even tho that toilets consider it +6feet) and here's why:
prices these days got way higher than before.they gone through the roof.things like milk,eggs,vegetables,diary,soy,meat,peanuts and a ton of nutriments are becoming less sufficient to support 8 billions people . the food shortage is due to 2 things: climate change and the war in Russia and Ukraine.
the summer of 2023 will be the beginning of the collapse.i live in a third world country and work in the food production industry(sorry for English) everyday we suffer from less and less resources.grains are becoming more rare but the demand is getting higher. if things continue this way this summer we will face a food crisis witsh will lead to less food which means more hunger and less development.i see also in cuckit(reddit) that prices in the US ,Europe,India and Asia are becoming higher.
source:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRSlm2LScoY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCN9ERtpfE4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4CGLDAmnnM

if you want to take a look on the prediction of the next years or this decade the channel"Dark New World" on YouTube have some really good videos.

Last edited:
Probably every incel's wet dream: world destruction.

Even if their height will be stunted their tallfag dna is still programmed to be tall, so future generations after that will still be tall. Natural selection is what makes future generations taller, but periods of famine can hide the tallfag genes. Foids will choose partners based on males grandpas height or she will fuck his grandpa :feelshaha:

Holy fuck this is ragefuel.. why didnt my parents fucking feed me as a kid??? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

No wonder I'm so much shorter than most other mayos my age :feelsrope:
i am shorter because being underfed. my brothers are taller than me because they were fed properly

Based. At least I will finally have some company

Manlet revolution is right on sexual, I'm gonna enjoy watching all the roided out tallfags wither away as I subsided on nothing but corn:feelsYall:

our genes wouldnt be spread either way

Only 2 more weeks.

Most types of food in Germanistan are now 1.5 times more expensive while gas, oil, electricity, petrol, diesel and similar things got many times more expensive, coal and wood also got more expensive and its getting worse.
And there is also inflation.