Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Further proof that having a good face and looking young trumps being "tall" or "masculine" any day of the week

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
https://lolcow.farm/g/res/64977.html

"I love "short" men and guys with long hair. A little body hair is alright, but extremely hair guys and bald guys need to be shot."

"even girls who claim to like 'daddies' usually mean attractive older actors like Colin Firth and not actual balding middle-aged men"

"I think the thing I hate most about aging men is just their hairline and widows peaks are so ugly and such an instant indicator of age."

"really not into the scrawny hairless guys either."

"I hate body hair in particular. Muscles are hit and miss depending on his proportions but I love slim, smooth bodies."

"Not really fit or skelly but normal with a little of a bit squishy tummy. I don't like very big muscles or buff types. I like my men soft"

"Its kind of funny that "macho/muscle beefcake/lumberjack" is said to be super attractive to a lot of people right now but I have never met a girl besides myself that actually is attracted to/wants to date these men. I'm almost 30 and every straight/bi female I've talked to wants a fit but thin, clean shaven metrosexual dude."

(only one old hag likes masculine men)

THE THINGS THAT MAKE MEN ATTRACTIVE ARE THE SAME THINGS THAT MAKE WOMEN ATTRACTIVE: GOOD FACE, GOOD HAIR, NON-DEFORMED BODY = ALL YOU NEED

Well I got none of that so in other news I wish I got hit by a car

Jrg9pI4

Humans are sexually dimorphic so you’re wrong.

Also, dating has nothing to do with primal sex appeal. Remember the dual mating strategy and paternity confusion in Homo sapiens.

Fun fact: from paternity confusion (fucks at all stages of ovarian cycle, wether fertile or not, to prevent males from knowing who the father is to prevent infanticide) and no outward indicators of female fertility, we can conclude that foids have literally evolved to be gigawhores.. more so than the females of any other mammal species, who are whores by default.

Gangbangs are literally the default mating strategy to guarantee offspring survival. Jfl going deeper and deeper down the blackpill rabbit hole

Single digit IQ thread.

If you look at romantic leads in Hollywood movies (a pretty good indicator of what women are into at any given time), it's never been very masculine guys.
When guys believe masculinity is the key, they're just projecting their own latent homosexuality onto women.

Gigacope if you think a tall ugly bald ogre is more attractive to women, especially young, prime-aged women, than a young-looking effeminate manlet with an amazing face.

I wouldn't go as far to say a manlet, not when a tall version of that guy is easily available (as it tends to be).

Humans are sexually dimorphic so you’re wrong.

Also, dating has nothing to do with primal sex appeal. Remember the dual mating strategy and paternity confusion in Homo sapiens.

Fun fact: from paternity confusion (fucks at all stages of ovarian cycle, wether fertile or not, to prevent males from knowing who the father is to prevent infanticide) and no outward indicators of female fertility, we can conclude that foids have literally evolved to be gigawhores.. more so than the females of any other mammal species, who are whores by default.

Gangbangs are literally the default mating strategy to guarantee offspring survival. Jfl going deeper and deeper down the blackpill rabbit hole
Dual mating strategy? You mean alpha fucks, beta bucks?

I can't see you possibly being able to be something more than a betabuxx as an ugly, bald, old man indeed.
I wouldn't go as far to say a manlet, not when a tall version of that guy is easily available (as it tends to be).
Tall is better than short for men. I 100% agree and there's plenty of data for it. But the fact is, having a good face and looking young matter more than height.

https://lolcow.farm/g/res/64977.html

"I love "short" men and guys with long hair. A little body hair is alright, but extremely hair guys and bald guys need to be shot."

"even girls who claim to like 'daddies' usually mean attractive older actors like Colin Firth and not actual balding middle-aged men"

"I think the thing I hate most about aging men is just their hairline and widows peaks are so ugly and such an instant indicator of age."

"really not into the scrawny hairless guys either."

"I hate body hair in particular. Muscles are hit and miss depending on his proportions but I love slim, smooth bodies."

"Not really fit or skelly but normal with a little of a bit squishy tummy. I don't like very big muscles or buff types. I like my men soft"

"Its kind of funny that "macho/muscle beefcake/lumberjack" is said to be super attractive to a lot of people right now but I have never met a girl besides myself that actually is attracted to/wants to date these men. I'm almost 30 and every straight/bi female I've talked to wants a fit but thin, clean shaven metrosexual dude."

(only one old hag likes masculine men)

THE THINGS THAT MAKE MEN ATTRACTIVE ARE THE SAME THINGS THAT MAKE WOMEN ATTRACTIVE: GOOD FACE, GOOD HAIR, NON-DEFORMED BODY = ALL YOU NEED
"I love short men" :feelskek::feelstastyman:

Girls like that do exist.

Being short and even of average height is the #1 excuse mentalcels give not to try on this forum. They see that "6 feet" memes from Tinder and think it's over if you're 5'8 or something. It's not if you're good-looking.

Being good-looking (facially) is hands down the most important thing when it comes to attractiveness, to both sexes.

“I mean 6’4” is just too tall.. I prefer below average men, like 5’11-6’2 teehee”

^^actually posted by a foid on Twitter

Very true

Women like good looking men, good hair, prefer clean shaven and minimal body hair

@Hunter @RageAgainstTDL how do you guys explain the sheer amount of bisexuality in girls?

Girls are on average much shorter than men and look feminine. Still, most girls nowadays have some lesbian experience. If women were so obsessed about masculinity, height and dimorphism, how could something like that happen? Wouldn't they just be disgusted by other females?

Girls like that do exist.

Being short and even of average height is the #1 excuse mentalcels give not to try on this forum. They see that "6 feet" memes from Tinder and think it's over if you're 5'8 or something. It's not if you're good-looking.

Being good-looking (facially) is hands down the most important thing when it comes to attractiveness, to both sexes.
There is nothing foids hates more than short men, whenever there is taller men around you will get mogged and the foid instantly notices and gets wet. I have seen and personally know so many people who are shy and have an average face but they are tall so girls will even make contact with them:feelsrope:
HateOnShortMen

TinderTall2

average face
There you go. If you have an average face it's not over.

"Stacies"/sluts from Tinder/Americans seem to be the ones who really care about men's height.

It isn't over with a young "Becky" (personally, my ideal partner) because you're short.

It's over with EVERYONE if you have a sub4 face.

There you go. If you have an average face it's not over.

"Stacies"/sluts from Tinder/Americans seem to be the ones who really care about men's height.

It isn't over with a young "Becky" (personally, my ideal partner) because you're short.

It's over with EVERYONE if you have a sub4 face.
how tall are you bro?

fuck off and stop tallsplaining to manlets that their height doesn't matter, by "short" they mean 5'9-11
JFL at thinking becky doesn't think about height, the Brazilian humidity and inbreeding has destroyed your brain

Last edited:
fuck off and stop tallsplaining to manlets that their height doesn't matter, by "short" they mean 5'9-11
JFL at thinking becky doesn't think about height, the Brazilian humidity and inbreeding has destroyed your brain
>tallsplaining
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well, if you think it's over because you're short, go for it and give up, like so many pretty boys here did. I know it's only over if your face is repulsively ugly.

I like twinks too, Stacey can try and shoot me but first foids can't aim.

"just be a gay pedo" theory

I like twinks too, Stacey can try and shoot me but first foids can't aim.

"just be a gay pedo" theory
If you're a gay pedo the progressive left will defend or at the very least overlook you, because nobody really cares about men, not even when they're children.

>tallsplaining
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well, if you think it's over because you're short, go for it and give up, like so many pretty boys here did. I know it's only over if your face is repulsively ugly.
Do I seem like a pretty boy to you bro?
Quite telling that manlets have to be "prettyboys" for their short stature to not fuck them over.

Do I seem like a pretty boy to you bro?
Quite telling that manlets have to be "prettyboys" for their short stature to not fuck them over.
How would rate your face?

Everyone has tbh. At the very least average.

How would rate your face?

Everyone has tbh. At the very least average.
Jsanza and a bit. 3 point something out of ten, verging on a four. overbite, uneven soft tissue around eyes, long philtrum of death, prey eyes, fat that accumulates on cheeks and hides the little baby cheekbones that barely jut out of my skull. I look less like a prettyboy and more just like a babyfaced rapist to women. I am also 5'6, you're insane if you think this doesn't murder me sexually

Jsanza and a bit. 3 point something out of ten, verging on a four. overbite, uneven soft tissue around eyes, long philtrum of death, prey eyes, fat that accumulates on cheeks and hides the little baby cheekbones that barely jut out of my skull. I look less like a prettyboy and more just like a babyfaced rapist to women. I am also 5'6, you're insane if you think this doesn't murder me sexually
It does, but it would regardless of your height. I'm about the same rating: also overbite, malformed ears, NW 3-4 hairline, alien skull, acne scars, small lower third, etc. And my 500+ approaches plus years of internet game didn't give me any results.

All I'm saying is face > height, not that height doesn't matter at all.

Tfw u have massive body hair :feelsree:

Tfw u have massive body hair :feelsree:
With your voice I'm not surprised at all. High T god.
I just noticed I confused @SchrodingersDick with @RageAgainstTDL , pardon me for my mistake.

Last edited:
The height thing is an American obsession. In the past, the country was even more concerned with social Darwinism. The worst eugenic experiments were carried out in the USA by the government's sanction. They targeted people in poor ccommunities, inmates and hospital patients with terminal illnesses.

I have said this before here. I am glad you also agree. Height is not important when you have an attractive face. Tom Cruise is short but he has dated some of the most attractive women on the planet. The guy always has new job opportunities lined up for him. Meanwhile, take a look at that Chad who was the protagonist in The Mummy franchise. I forgot his name. He is tall but aged horribly amd that's why he doesn't get roles anymore.

Remember the dual mating strategy and paternity confusion in Homo sapiens.

High IQ. These are evolutionary biology pills we should always remember.

The height thing is an American obsession. In the past, the country was even more concerned with social Darwinism. The worst eugenic experiments were carried out in the USA by the government's sanction. They targeted people in poor ccommunities, inmates and hospital patients with terminal illnesses.

I have said this before here. I am glad you also agree. Height is not important when you have an attractive face. Tom Cruise is short but he has dated some of the most attractive women on the planet. The guy always has new job opportunities lined up for him. Meanwhile, take a look at that Chad who was the protagonist in The Mummy franchise. I forgot his name. He is tall but aged horribly amd that's why he doesn't get roles anymore.
Finally some common sense.

Gigacope if you think a tall ugly bald ogre is more attractive to women, especially young, prime-aged women, than a young-looking effeminate manlet with an amazing face.
Yes, a tall bald ogre is SEXUALLY more attractive than the best looking manlet.

I also enjoyed tallsplaining.
As a lanklet with autism face I can tell you that my personal experience strongly suggests height is not the be all end all.

I am. Height is more important than face.
So @FACEandLMS (6'3 if I remember correctly) for example is more sexually attractive than Tom Cruise (5'7)?
Images
220px Vanilla sky post

High IQ.Looks >>> status >>> height

its over for balding manlets

There is a huge difference betwen what women say they like and what they actually like. What women like its the opposite they say they like.

Women dont like cute guys, thats a myth they like masculine and masculine guys.

I wouldn't really use lolcows as a source tbh, can guarantee they're all disgusting subhumans. Who cares what those sows think?

I wouldn't really use lolcows as a source tbh, can guarantee they're all disgusting subhumans. Who cares what those sows think?
If even bottom of the barrel females have those standards, what standards do you think 8+ Stacies have?