Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Further proof that agecuckoldry is a feminist attack on monogamy, marriage and everything healthy and Godly concerning sexuality and relationships

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Untitled

So if you're a 18 yo man insterested in a 15 yo woman, instead of going to her father and propose so that both can marry young and stay married for life like God tells us in the bible that is the right thing to do (and data confirms it's what works), you have to wait however many years those cucks think, let her get passed around a bit among younger Chads and thugs, and only later marry her (realistically, most people are not even marrying in their 20s anymore, but rather in their 30s, and marriage can also hardly be called "marriage" anymore, but it's rather a satanic feminist parody of what used to be marriage, but I digress).

Anyone who's an incel and supports feminism in any way, shape or form deserves his inceldom 100%. Agecucks deserve to be incels for kissing the feminist foot that kicks them in the face.

EDIT: I made a dumb math mistake, I was in a hurry and those agecucks make me mad man :feelsUnreal:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any dude that has been part of the incel community for at least a year and is still a feminist cuck willing to put down other incels from this community down definitely deserves their inceldom as they clearly know to not be acting this way by now.

The type of feminists I had to deal with from this community were the ‘You’re not contributing to society’ (why would you want to contribute to a society that despises you?) and ‘Don’t blame society‘ feminists. I told certain users from this community to just fuck off to IncelTear basically.

Last edited:
18 and 15? That’s just a 12th grader dating a 10th grader which is super normal

18 and 15? That’s just a 12th grader dating a 10th grader which is super normal
Only if its a chad. If it's an ugly/short guy then he's automatically a pedophile even if he's a minor aswell :feelsclown:

All agecucks and moralfags need to be banned from this site

I have no shame in saying that I am a proud hebephile and ephebophile

True, 50 year old should be arrested for dating a 31 year old :feelstastyman:

View attachment 556702

So if you're a 18 yo man insterested in a 15 yo woman, instead of going to her father and propose so that both can marry young and stay married for life like God tells us in the bible that is the right thing to do (and data confirms it's what works), you have to wait however many years those cucks think (he's also an idiot since the half your age plus 7 shit makes it ok for a 18 yo to date a 15 yo, but whatever), let her get passed around a bit among younger Chads and thugs, and only later marry her (realistically, most people are not even marrying in their 20s anymore, but rather in their 30s, and marriage can also hardly be called "marriage" anymore, but it's rather a satanic feminist parody of what used to be marriage, but I digress).

Anyone who's an incel and supports feminism in any way, shape or form deserves his inceldom 100%. Agecucks deserve to be incels for kissing the feminist foot that kicks them in the face.
Fuck foids. Hope they get raped :feelsdevil:

"18 to 15 is already disgusting" salty incel:feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back