Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Further proof small/ugly males scare women more than literal thugs (dogpill edition)

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Untitled

How many pitbulls have injured or killed someone compared to chihuahuas?

Reality is, in the last 10 years pitbulls have killed hundreds of people while chihuahuas have killed 1. Yet foids feel safer around the former? I wonder why? Coincidentally, which breed would foids rather fuck?

These foids are the type to say "I only like tall guys because they make me feel safe :p:heart:" then later get beat up by the very same tall guy. This is also why foids will always lust after Jeremy Meeks or Ted Bundy over some law abiding ricecel or currycel.

I think it would be more disgust than fear tbh.
These foids are the type to say "I only like tall guys because they make me feel safe :p:heart:" then later get beat up by the very same tall guy. This is also why foids will always side with Jeremy Meeks, George Floyd, or Ted Bundy over some law abiding ricecel or currycel.
true

These foids are the type to say "I only like tall guys because they make me feel safe :p:heart:" then later get beat up by the very same tall guy
"I never saw it coming. He was a master manipulator"

JFL high IQ post and true af. as far as i'm concerned if a woman gets beat up by her bf/husband she 100% deserves it.

I think it would be more disgust than fear tbh.
Yeah it's more like "this guy is so creepy get him away from me eek!" They just claim to be scared to make the less attractive male seem like a legitimate threat, thus justifying the aversion foids have towards us. In reality foids don't take ugly turbomanlets seriously at all.
as far as i'm concerned if a woman gets beat up by her bf/husband she 100% deserves it.
Based. Also when her pet pitbull somehow bypasses her personality detector and bites a chunk out of her leg.

Last edited:

Foids like thugmaxx and pitbullmaxx equally

"safe" has to have the opposite meaning in normie languages
feeling "safe" is about being around psychopaths who like to beat you up :feelshaha: while genuinely nice guys are creepy and dangerous

"safe" has to have the opposite meaning in normie languages
feeling "safe" is about being around psychopaths who like to beat you up :feelshaha: while genuinely nice guys are creepy and dangerous

I hope pitbulls maul the entire human race

this is a retarded thread.
chihuahuas are even more ugly, loud and obnoxious , and pitbulls killing more people isn't a bad thing, they are probably killing in defense, hence why foids prefer pits.
No one on this planet likes chihuahuas, male or foid.
retard. Pitbulls should all be put down

I don't care if foids see me as threatening or not. They can go fuck themselves honestly.

Burn her at the stake.

Woman wıll gladly be mauled to death by a Chad Pitbull ıf their other option was petting a incel chihuahua.
Over for latino caninecels

View attachment 383805

How many pitbulls have injured or killed someone compared to chihuahuas?

Reality is, in the last 10 years pitbulls have killed hundreds of people while chihuahuas have killed 1. Yet foids feel safer around the former? I wonder why? Coincidentally, which breed would foids rather fuck?

These foids are the type to say "I only like tall guys because they make me feel safe :p:heart:" then later get beat up by the very same tall guy. This is also why foids will always lust after Jeremy Meeks or Ted Bundy over some law abiding ricecel or currycel.
High IQ. Women love power, regardless of whether that power is used for good or evil.

Shes thinking with her pussy. Pitbulls have bigger dicks than Chihuahuas, and are more sexually satisfying is what she really means. Read between the lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back