Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Further proof Brazil= based while first world, especially anglo world= oppressive and cucked

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Look at these lyrics from a song that became a very popular hit in the late 90s in Brazil (I only translated the more relevant parts so it doesn't get too big):

Gatinha, quero te encontrar, vou falar, sou Claudinho
Menina, musa do verão, você conquistou o meu coração,
'Tô vidrado
Eu hoje sou, um Buchecha apaixonado
Liberta DJ
Naquele lugar, naquele local era lindo o seu olhar
Eu te avistei, foi fenomenal, houve uma chance de falar
Gostei de você, quero te alcançar
Tem um ímã que, fez o meu hospedar
Nossas emoções, eram ilícitas, que apesar das vibrações,

Our emotions were illicit

Proibiam o amor em nossos corações
(They) Forbade the love in our hearts

Ziguezaguiei, no vira-virou
Você quis me dar as mãos, não alcançou
Bem que eu tentei, algo atrapalhou
A distância não deixou
Foi com muita fé, nessa ilustração
Que eu não dei bola para a ilusão
Homem e mulher irem em versão
Bate forte o coração
Tumultuado o palco quase caiu
Eu desditoso, e você se distraiu
Quando estendi as mãos, pra poder te segurar
Já arranhado e toda hora vinha uma,
À impressão que o palco era de espuma,
Você tentou chegar, não deu pra me tocar
Nosso sonho não vai terminar desse jeito que você faz

Our dream will not end that way you do

Se o destino adjudicar, esse amor poderá ser capaz, gatinha
If fate allows, this love will be able (to happen), pretty young girl

E depois que o baile acabar, vamos nos encontrar logo mais
Na praça da playboy ou em Niterói
No Fazenda, Chumbada ou no COI
Quitungo, Guaporé, nos locais do Jacaré
Taquara, furnai e faz quem quer
Barata, Cidade de Deus, Borel e a Gambá
Marechal, Urucânia, Irajá
Cosmorana, Guadalupe, Sangue-Areia e Pombal
Vigário geral, Rocinha e Vidigal
Coronel, Mutuapira, Itaguaí e Saci
Andaraí, Iriri, Salgueiro, Catiri
Engenho Novo, Gramacho, Méier, Inhaúma, Arará
Vila Aliança, Mineira, Mangueira e a Vintém
Na posse e Madureira, Nilópolis, Xerém
Ou em qualquer lugar, eu vou te admirar
Se o destino adjudicar esse amor poderá ser capaz
Os teus cabelos cobriam os lábios teus

Your hair was covering your lips

Não permitindo encontrar os meus
Not allowing them to meet mine

E você é baixinha, gatinha eu vou parar
And you're a shortie, pretty young girl, I'm gonna stop

Mas tudo isso porque eu me sinto coroão
But all of that is because I feel very old

Tu tens apenas metade da minha ilusão
You have only half my illusion

Teus doze aninhos permitem somente um olhar
Your twelve years only allow a look

Se o destino adjudicar esse amor poderá ser capaz
Nosso sonho não vai terminar

The name of the song is fucking OUR DREAM. It's clearly about a romance between a 12 yo girl and a 24 yo man. And it got seriously famous back in the day. Now imagine that in the US.

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul:

Brazil still is a subservient shithole, tho

:lul::lul::lul:

Brazil still is a subservient shithole, tho
Pretty much all countries are subservient to the international banks and other similar institutions.

Songs don't become popular in Brazil for their literary genius, and I doubt anyone even pays attention to them. Brazilians just want repetitive funk beats to shake their asses to. You could have a song about praising Hitler, and still find middle-aged moms shaking their hips to it, lmao.

Still, I get what you're saying. I've had ton of Brazilians on my classes, and they mature ultra-fast (always the ones with the biggest assets). Their own age of consent is 14, but I can guarantee most of them are banging much younger (and people generally don't care). I personally despise their degenerate sex culture, but that's just me.

Songs don't become popular in Brazil for their literary genius, and I doubt anyone even reads them. Brazilians just want repetitive funk beats to shake their asses to. You could have a song about praising Hitler, and still find middle-aged moms shaking their hips to it, lmao.
I agree that but you're exaggerating. Some people would notice the lyrics and that song would get shunned if it praised Hitler.

Still, I get what you're saying. I've had ton of Brazilians on my classes, and they mature ultra-fast (always the ones with the biggest assets). Their own age of consent is 14, but I can guarantee most of them are banging much younger. After experiencing it first-hand, I personally despise their degenerate sex culture, but that's just me.
It's only a shame that they're mostly not using that early sexual fruitfulness in marriages as it is the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Songs don't become popular in Brazil for their literary genius, and I doubt anyone even pays attention to them. Brazilians just want repetitive funk beats to shake their asses to. You could have a song about praising Hitler, and still find middle-aged moms shaking their hips to it, lmao.

Still, I get what you're saying. I've had ton of Brazilians on my classes, and they mature ultra-fast (always the ones with the biggest assets). Their own age of consent is 14, but I can guarantee most of them are banging much younger (and people generally don't care). I personally despise their degenerate sex culture, but that's just me.

Damn I didnt know the age of consent was that fucking low over there wtf lmao. How the fuck is anyone supposed to find a wife over there if every other woman seems like a seasoned slut? Theres a lot of brazilians in here so you know hypergamy has been hitting the country hard.

Damn I didnt know the age of consent was that fucking low over there wtf lmao. How the fuck is anyone supposed to find a wife over there if every other woman seems like a seasoned slut? Theres a lot of brazilians in here so you know hypergamy has been hitting the country hard.
Yeah, the issue is not the 14 AoC, but rather 16 as the minimal marriage age. They fucking allow sex before allowing marriage in the law, our leftist 1988 constitution is toilet paper to me, I'd wipe with it. But it's even worse than that as the culture isn't friendly towards the idea of early marriages in general, neither here or anywhere in the west really.

Sex and marriage must come together.

Me no Portuguese
Me write postmax reply

I want to fuck a brazilian hole

Does it count as a post to just quote someone though? It used to but not anymore I think.