Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Furries are pathetic

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
pic related shows how bad you have to be to wear like this.

and of course you can say this is faults of women for not open their legs. Don't having sex is damaging the brain of millions of men.

Attachments

• furyrry.jpg
    furyrry.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 308
wait, i thought furries were a meme. Peoeple like that actually exist wtf?

@foidologist thoughts?

gigacope, normies do way worse shit

I was at school with a furry and he was in the psychiatric ward for several months for suicide attempts. He was a fucking faggy crybaby and used to rat on his only friend, some bisexual fakecel. He called the company where he wanted to work and said that they shouldn't hire him because the bisexual dude is unreliable. I hate furries

Furry

@quinn24 is 6psl but he has a furry fetish so he cant find a gf

Also, the west fucking deserves this. How come i don't see any furries in Algeria? How come i never see any trannies? It's your fault you were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo open minded and this is what you fucking get.

My friend's girlfriend was one, broke up with her and never looked back since.

The west is the true shithole tbh

@foidologist thoughts?
I don't get how this post is meant to be anti-furry. Look at the man in that image. He has successfully insanitymaxxed. He will always be happy. The environment and the world around him are literally irrelevant to him because he doesn't see things as they are, but rather as he wants them to be. He has learned to blind his eyes and see through his heart. That is mental ascension.

Are furries still a thing?
I thought was a meme trend for mentally ill fags in the early 2010s like pony shit.

that faggot is lucky he isnt ugly so hes able to get away easier with weird shit like that

With all the hateful turbofags who go out of their way to destroy peoples lives on Twitter and IRL, furries seem rather tame to me in terms of assholes and degenerates.

With all the hateful turbofags who go out of their way to destroy peoples lives on Twitter and IRL, furries seem rather tame to me in terms of assholes and degenerates.

Not getting sex and validation is a mental death sentence for a lot of men. I don't blame him.

would you fuck a foid if she was in a furry outfit? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@FrothySolutions thoughts?

Thank god I've never met one irl

Furries are degenerates

Furries are degenerates
Furry fans were pretty based in the 1970s actually

something happened along the way tho

In VRchat theres alot of chad furries too, Theyre cringe and alot of them are toxic and tells people to fuck off just for saying hi to them