Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over furries are like whitepilled incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna hop in a fursuit, and start yiffing every wolfman at the next convention. It's just that I'm starting to understand some positive sides to that community, as well as strong correlations between their community and incels.

The biggest thing we have in common is that we're both outcasts, largely hated by all of society. In a way furries have it worse. People hate incels because a few of us say rapey things, and a handful of us killed a few people. I can see how a legitimately victimized woman, or yeah, just women in general, would hate us. Lets see this from the furry perspective: people hate furries, because a few of them like to have gay consensual sex in a fursuit. If those few horndogs just didn't do it in a fursuit, society would just ignore them. But nope, they are massively hated and feared as a group, just like us. That sounds retarded to me.

There are also elements of cope, body-dysmorphia, autism, and needing to belong to a group our communities share. Controversial opinion, but I actually respect the way furries go about dealing with their inceldom. A lot of it makes sense. They are lucky that they are a lot looser in their sexuality spectrum.

The fursuit makes sense because it's the perfect mask for every flaw in one's body. Everyone looks fat in a fursuit. You don't like your face? No problem, you're the Trix rabbit now. Even in regard to gender, it's for the most part a neutral thing. Aside from the occasional fetish suiter that has strapons and shit attached, most regard themselves as some kind of non-genitalia having cartoon entity, as most naked cartoon animals like Yogi bear have none. Therefore, even in this environment, size doesn't matter. There is a NECCESSITY in these communities, I would imagine, to just not take these costumes off. There's something nice to do everything you can to remove all lookism biases you have in other people, as they attempt to do the same for you. This is only possible in a fursuit- the only environment where personality actually does matter. Since fursuiters, incarnate themselves as childhood cartoon characters- there's an inherent appeal of warmth, hugs, and nostalgia. I can see how a person who has only had good, non-bullied times as a child, wants to harken back to a memory when they were just three years old hugging a Care Bear.

I just like how furries have taken extremes to accept others, and have adopted an environment by which to acheive this.

Last edited:
I'm actually trying to get into that fandom a bit... I do like the idea of hiding my flaws with a fursuit. Maybe then will I finally be seen as a human being...

i just don’t get why the costumes have to look so retarded. why do they all look like characters from a cereal box or some shit i don’t get it. i can see why people would want to wear a costume to have sex but just why that style of costume

@Blacktarpill have you any experience with furries dominating you

Furries are a bunch of unoriginal degenerates, they're all some derivative of dog, wolf, cat or rabbit, I bet dog/wolf accounts for at least 60% of those ppl.

I guess furry is what happens to am autistic sperg given a shot at a good childhood, not many black furries huh, not many blacks in the suburb's either though.

Furries are a bunch of unoriginal degenerates, they're all some derivative of dog, wolf, cat or rabbit, I bet dog/wolf accounts for at least 60% of those ppl.

I guess furry is what happens to am autistic sperg given a shot at a good childhood, not many black furries huh, not many blacks in the suburb's either though.
Oh there are black furries. And they are just as annoying.

Furries are the logical conclusion of the dogpill. Seriously though it's a really weird fetish that they use as a security blanket to hide their failures.

Would furries really care if you deviated though? I think they're too open minded to have rules about such things. I believe there are a lot of dragons in the scene, but anyway, as an outsider I just think that masking human lookism is the point ultimately. It actually seems a bit funny to have preferences of a fursuited hyena vs a fursuited unicorn. But I also can see the charm in that, because the preferences humans perpetuate in real life can be really hurtful and set in stone. If you have "preferences" in a furry community it seems like a silly made up tease to suit one's fursona. A furry would probably appreciate the negotation of a furry sheep being into a furry hedgehog.

Although there are furries of all races, it's mostly a white thing, probably more due to the financial nature of a fursuit being expensive, and that culturally, a white parent would probably let their child get away with weird exploratory shit in their teens. An ethnic child would normally get a beatdown at the sheer deviance of it.

Furries likely hate incels.

Furries likely hate incels.

They'd hate incels by an IT definition of that word. But as far as what that word means to us, I think they'd relate. Also, it's surprising what kind of blackpilled shit you can get away with saying in real life versus on the internet. But then again, I am a tiny man, and am clearly no threat.

They'd hate incels by an IT definition of that word. But as far as what that word means to us, I think they'd relate.
No they won't relate that is like saying that trannies would relate to us because of their "oppression"

No they won't relate that is like saying that trannies would relate to us because of their "oppression"

Actually trannies do relate to us in a weird way. Here's why: deep down, these M2F trannies know they are biological men. That male remnant side in them is like holding up a mirror to their past selves, and in that reflection they see just another freak disposable male outsider version of themself they can't escape from. A tranny doesn't want that. They want the privledge and soul of a female, and they coerce all of society to cave in to their demands. Now that they get to claim to have female souls, they have justification to hate the incel men that they were.

I hope all furries die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back