Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Furious women customers are off limits to me

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
I can’t handle the fact that all of these chicks that come through the line that’s I’m attracted to are chads property only. I can’t fucking stand it. How do I live like this, doing this bullshit cucked job for fucking pennies, and in trade, what I get back is being able to waste me fucking life with bullshit elaborate copes that won’t get me any pussy, the one thing that would actually make me a member of society. How can I stand to sit here and look at a literally fucking cum dumpster, but not be worth fucking her because of my face? She’s trash worthless hoe, but she’s still to good for me? I’m going fuck crazy

Just rape them theory

is your AVI how you feel everyday?

16898.jpg

Last edited:
Any type of retail is fucked dude. I don’t know how you do it. Looked at other options?

Ikr. Society fucks with the heads of uncucked men

If my parent's don't hurry up n die soon, or if centrelink doesn't approve my new payment scheme, I'll be forced to wagecuck in retail... if I can even get the job.

IDK how u wageslaves do it tbh

It's not fair
D156e0e