Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @FuRed making IT cucks agree with the blackpill

Tell them the truth, get 100% banned
As if ITards would know what the truth is; they wouldn't know if they were being beaten upside the head with the truth.

Also, yeah, that's pretty hilarious that they've just admitted that we are correct. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Truth will always find the light. :feelsjuice:

I don't think he deserved a perma ban for that. He made some good points though it was misguided. Sure it's not the womens fault that we are born ugly but that doesn't give them the right to treat low quality men like trash and abuse their life privileges. There is very few women who don't take advantage of the current social situation and people have every right to hate them for that.

Why not?

Why would people not hate an injustice so blatant and so in your face? Why should people not hate those who take advantage of benefits they had not earned but were born with.

This is the premise of an egalitarian society is it not. It's literally what exists at the bottom of every leftist ideology. But all the leftists now days are nothing more but a bunch of fake corrupt niggers who would be the first to be lined up against the wall if a real leftist revolution ever occurred. All this leftist retards claim to stand for a better world, more just and equal world yet they literally do the opposite.

I don't think he deserved a perma ban for that. He made some good points though it was misguided. Sure it's not the womens fault that we are born ugly but that doesn't give them the right to treat low quality men like trash and abuse their life privileges. There is very few women who don't take advantage of the current social situation and people have every right to hate them for that.

Why not?

Why would people not hate an injustice so blatant and so in your face? Why should people not hate those who take advantage of benefits they had not earned but were born with.

This is the premise of an egalitarian society is it not. It's literally what exists at the bottom of every leftist ideology. But all the leftists now days are nothing more but a bunch of fake corrupt niggers who would be the first to be lined up against the wall if a real leftist revolution ever occurred. All this leftist retards claim to stand for a better world, more just and equal world yet they literally do the opposite.
Perma might have been a bit too harsh but he said alot of nonsense in this thread that made me question his mental state.

Why do everyone have that urge to defend foids i will never understand, much less on an Incel forum. Same guys would keep quiet if you attack any group but God forbid someone badmouth foids.

His ban was unjustified in my opinion. The post was provocative and made me a little mad at first, but if we just ban people that try to give their own perspective on the blackpill, we are doing the same shit leftists and soyboys do. Only fakecels should ever be banned, everybody else should be allowed to question the blackpill or write provocative posts.

His ban was unjustified in my opinion. The post was provocative and made me a little mad at first, but if we just ban people that try to give their own perspective on the blackpill, we are doing the same shit leftists and soyboys do. Only fakecels should ever be banned, everybody else should be allowed to question the blackpill or write provocative posts.

i agree.