Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Funny to be taunted about inceldom

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★★
Got screamed at today about being an incel.

I almost appreciate being trolled by foids about my inceldom. Usually, as should be expected, I am beneath contempt and such conversations don’t happen. I appreciate being beneath contempt and not having to engage. When I do have to deal with soyciety, well, it’s cause for reflection.

I think when a bitch bitches at you about how you’re a virgin, she is screaming about herself, how she does not want to be who she is, and how she sees how you checked out—almost like a jealousy about how you’re not in this cuck carousel and how you can’t be manipulated or shamed—how you have not responded to anything attentionally but screaming and making a scene—which is how this encounter happens—you’re dad now, for an overgrown child —roasties are losers and sad in a way I may never understand, I am coming to realize.

Define your life by sex—might as well be an insect.

Last edited:
How did it happen
Didn’t turn in paperwork earlier than I said I would for work. I’m not paid overtime for this … makes people very mad.

Maybe if I was treated with respect years ago I’d have some hustle. But if ya phone it in with me, I’ll phone it in with you. Foids want to make a gender issue out of anything they can to get out of fair play.

Didn’t turn in paperwork earlier than I said I would for work. I’m not paid overtime for this … makes people very mad.

Maybe if I was treated with respect years ago I’d have some hustle. But if ya phone it in with me, I’ll phone it in with you. Foids want to make a gender issue out of anything they can to get out of fair play.
It’s due tomorrow. I’ve been hustled every day this week…it’s…paperwork. My inceldom has nothing to do with it. Cheap rhetorical move…shrug

It’s due tomorrow. I’ve been hustled every day this week…it’s…paperwork. My inceldom has nothing to do with it. Cheap rhetorical move…shrug
Sorry, was not trying to whine about this petty bullshit…was trying to find observations on larger issues from a situation at work with which maybe some people can relate. I dunno

She wouldn't have done that if you were Chad