Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Funny thing is I don't even hate myself for my physical appearence

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I mean I used to, when I was in middle school. But that was probably my insecurities projecting themselves.

What I did hate, and still do, is the kind of person I am. Everything about the way J am i hate. And its really hard to pretend to be something else precisely because of the way my mind works. I revise event from my long past to figure out if I was once different. Is it genetic or a result of all the trauma and abuse. If there was any hope for salvation or was it over before it even began.

what no pussy does to a mf

Is it genetic or a result of all the trauma and abuse. If there was any hope for salvation or was it over before it even began.
It is curious how the majority of the tormented in the world are ugly men, useless men, men who are useless for a greater purpose or mission. I believe that undoubtedly most of the personality is conditioned.

I didn't mind the way that I looked until normies started pointing out every single fucking flaw in my appearance, it is so odd. They used to just come up to me and say things like "damn, you have a big forehead" at random, just leave me the fuck alone. I've never insulted anyone else's appearance for no reason.

I didnt think height was so important for a man i really did not think of it as a problem at all until i reached like 14 15 and started to get horny and realised im physically inferior to many guys im looking at just for missing few centimeters of bone.

After that i started hating myself then again rn im loving myself because ive matured and i also had many near death experiences that made me realise i can still enjoy life even without sex and love i just need to fix my health issues.
I don't know what I am at this point. I hate everything and blame it all on myself I don't know why I am blamed I think it was normal when I was 5 and I get beaten the shit out of for it. I don't know what I do wrong I just wish I can experience some form of a relationship platonic or romantic without the need of me getting scared of getting killed emotionally or mentally. Bad things will happen but does it have to cost me my sanity

I didn't mind the way that I looked until normies started pointing out every single fucking flaw in my appearance, it is so odd. They used to just come up to me and say things like "damn, you have a big forehead" at random, just leave me the fuck alone. I've never insulted anyone else's appearance for no reason.
beat their ass up

incel bros should be 100% aggressive and offensive against normies we cannot let these scum degrade us

im assuming your parents were passive non existant in your life and u either are very ugly or short therefor u had little to no friendships in school and the time passed fast.

I have no advices for you except take care of your health and do what u want in this life one step at a time
My mom was always looking for dark triad boyfriends and one time told me to stop making friends with the TV aka just watching cartoons etc , because I kept getting made fun of a lot in school and would come home to cry in the shower. That and I was told to be more normal to her which just made me feel worse. My dad just used me as a tool to make her more depressed would call her ugly and call me I looked like her sometimes and it would dissapoint him I didn't understand it until I learned of the blackpill. He didn't do anything either haven't seen him close to 10 years now. I guess this is fate

i dont hate my appearance either, i just wish i wasnt so ugly which makes me unattractive or undateable to the opposite gender

Can’t relate. Must be nice to look at yourself in the mirror and not feel utter disgust.

Can’t relate. Must be nice to look at yourself in the mirror and not feel utter disgust.
I actually do feel utter disgust at my hairline and prefer not to look in the mirror

Hating yourself is cucked tbh
Why hating yourself for sth you can't control?