Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Funny text i got from brother

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Avid bush enjoyer
★★
"Yeah I'm a cunt but I actually have a job. I'm a cunt but I graduated high school. I'm a cunt but I don't live with mom anymore because I'm actually being an adult. I'm a cunt but people actually like me which says something that people prefer me over you given how I am. I'm a cunt but I'm going places in life unlike you I have a salary job and power. Maybe you should finish up that GED and start with learning the definition of loser.
Don't ever reach out to me, don't ever ask me for anything, don't ever even speak to me, you will end up alone and the burden you place on mom will eventually come back to haunt you, I'm honestly sorry she still has to support a 23 year old child who's best quality is asking if I want more fries with my burger, grow up."

Last edited:
He is mad I want half of the profits from selling our old car XD

pretty gay sounds like something a toilet would say

Brother of the year. He is right about one thing, he is a cunt :feelshaha:

he sounds like a proper normie

Tell him he will forever have to wagecuck while you sit on NEETbux. Also tell him to kill himself.

"Yeah I'm a cunt but I actually have a job. I'm a cunt but I graduated high school. I'm a cunt but I don't live with mom anymore because I'm actually being an adult. I'm a cunt but people actually like me which says something that people prefer me over you given how I am. I'm a cunt but I'm going places in life unlike you I have a salary job and power. Maybe you should finish up that GED and start with learning the definition of loser.
Don't ever reach out to me, don't ever ask me for anything, don't ever even speak to me, you will end up alone and the burden you place on mom will eventually come back to haunt you, I'm honestly sorry she still has to support a 23 year old child who's best quality is asking if I want more fries with my burger, grow up."
Please kill this piece of shit.

Normies deserve death.

He is literally proud of being a cunt, and i actually think that all normies are.

Please kill this piece of shit.

Normies deserve death.

He is literally proud of being a cunt, and i actually think that all normies are.
I wished death upon him I pray God will aid me in this

I would beat the shit outta him (in GTA V)