Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Funny story

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
I was stupid enough to ask my dentist out, I wrote her if she want to go out to drink a coffe, she left me on seen.
After an hour I asked whats wrong why seen, she said: only client - dentist relations, nothing more. Bro I felt humiliated but was my fault cause I asked her as an deformed incel.
A couple days ago I searched for rhinoplasty and I found an site where they do from nose job to jaw surgery, lips etc. I clicked on gallery and first pic was my dentists picture, after and before surgery, bro shes had an nose like a witch before, she did nose job, lips, jaw, and a lot of small modifications, bro she literally scammed me, her genes are fucked, I dont want kids like she looked before, but funny is that rich chads migh fall in her trap and have subhuman kids.

This is identity scam t at this point :feelshaha:

Her future husband can leave her if she doesn't tell him beforehand about her surgeries

This is identity scam t at this point :feelshaha:

Her future husband can leave her if she doesn't tell him beforehand about her surgeries
Yeah, if she doesn’t tell her husband/ boyfriend about it, that should be illegal.