Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny moment: "Women don't owe you an answer!"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
"A woman can like and dislike everything for whatever reason she deems fit!" - :soy:

But if you say the same as a man you would be scrutinized to hell and back. If I as a man said that I (justifiably) hate that society these people would want reasons, so while they say that everybody can like or dislike whatever that person deems fit enough for these emotions their words don't match their actions. I thought nobody owed anyone an answer for a disdain on both a social and individual scale.

And then they say: "You don't have experience with it so why do you hate it?"

1) Failure/rejection doesn't equal no experience (it is experience, but only in a negative way), failure often offers valuable insights into many subjects/machinations and therefore failure can teach you important things (like how the world works), therefore being excluded by society counts as experience with it, 2) you don't need enormous amounts of (temporal) experience with a subject to tell something about it (it's like saying to a person that he cannot say that a rotten corpse or a piece of shit stinks without having smelled on it for hours to really affirm that odour, sometimes a few moments are enough to successfully say what's up with something), 3) many people watch something from an outsider perspective and can still come to a conclusion/interpretation about what they see (an astrophysicist will rarely be actually in space and an arachnologist will rarely fuck a spider but they still manage to have some knowledge about these subjects despite never having been on physical contact with them).

And last but not least: According to you anyone can reject anything for whatever reason or no reason at all, so why does it bother you when you are suddenly the one that is rejected? I simply reject you and your so(y)ciety (as the collection of individuals like you) because I want to and in the moment where I put my mind into motion and made that decision my decision (the only decision that matters in that regard for me as the acting/thinking individual) was made and you are neither entitled to an answer nor anything because it is simply the expression of my own free will and therefore inherently my right (with you having no say in the matter). Suddenly these words would make them lose their mind if they aren't applied to men, but to women or something else that they value. According to your own words: I don't owe you any answer or justification, everything is justified because I want it.

High iq. It's clear that society sees us as nothing more than slaves, the double standards are crazy