Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Funny how we can't use "It's just a PREFERENCE" logic on Race

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★
Whenever we try bringing up women's ridiculous standards (requirements) for men, eg. height normies sometimes say "It's just a PREFERENCE, and everyone is entitled to it!" :soy::soy:
That may be one of the things I agree with normies on ONLY IF preferences were treated equally. However it's only on paper. You can't really actually say "I want a girl with a slim waist" without getting a few dirty looks.
However, we can't apply their logic to race. If you were to say "I don't like being around browns, muslims, and troons, it's just a PREFERENCE", you would be automatically vindicated .

Another piece of logic Femenists try to use during discussions about race is "It's not all men, but it's always a man." :foidSoy:
Well then why can't I say "not all black commit crime, but most criminals in the West happen to have brown skin"?

Last edited:
Race is a preference works, if they want to date outside of their race:feelshaha:

blacks muslims and troons are a vulnerable group! You can't make fun of them!

blacks muslims and troons are a vulnerable group! You can't make fun of them!
My memory is really fuzzy but I still remember this from quite a long time ago:
I remember trying to report a YouTube video for a scam, and one of the report options was "This is abusing a PROTECTED group"
Most Soy thing I've heard in my entire life.

I wish Inkwells were part of a "protected group"

They say "it's a preference" when justifying why they're not attracted to subhumans like ricecels and currycels all the time.

They say "it's a preference" when justifying why they're not attracted to subhumans like ricecels and currycels all the time.
It's just a preference that I admire Seung-Hui Cho's methods