Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel funny how normies and foids seem to care when incels take their lives...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I was listening to some songs of this brazilian amateur artist called Yoñlu. Kinda of a underground thing tho. Thing is, this kid took his life at the age of 16. He was an incel. Didn't have friends (but one girl, his oneitis who friendzoned him), was weird and autistic despite being very high IQ and talented. Apparently he did lurked on my forums back when he was alive, some suicide related.

Long story short, this boy even tried to make some friends and socialmaxx but I guess in the end he couldn't handle his mental issues and end up killing himself. It was actually the first case of a suicide livestream in Brazil. A sad story.

The funny thing is that, when you go to his song's videos on youtube, all you see is people virtue signalling saying things like "Man I wish I could've been his friend" or foids saying "can't believe such a talented boy would do that" "rest in peace my prince", "you'll always be in my heart" and all bs.

No you bunch of retards. You all would be just like everyone else who bullied him, excluded him. None of these bitches would have dated him. I bet not only they probably know some guy like him at school but probably bullied him as well.

tldr: people say they give a shit but they don't. Nice song boyos, enjoy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC0jpg1DNa4

Last edited:
virtue signalling pill strikes again

Normies have zero self awareness, they bully someone to the point of suicide then they virtue signal his death as if they would have been nice to him when he was alive.

Normies have zero self awareness, they bully someone to the point of suicide then they virtue signal his death as if they would have been nice to him when he was alive.

I don't think they do. We had two pinned posts here of in the aftermath of people committing suicide.

Was seen many times by the non-incels who browse this forum and I heard not a peep from anyone. Not even virtue signaling.

They just continued about their hateful agenda.

Lol, they didn't care all their lives, but for a couple of seconds they do pretend to care, just the time to make a selfie for views out of it.

I googled his pics.

In some he looks like the medias portrayal of an inkwell(not the fat type), and in others he looks like a pretty boy.

16 isn't old enough to be considered an incel, the guy was just really fucked up in the head, that's it.

It's Virtue signalling

No foid actually cares about him

I googled his pics.

In some he looks like the medias portrayal of an inkwell(not the fat type), and in others he looks like a pretty boy.
there's a movie about him btw, which his role is played (obviously) by a pretty boy.

They gotta need to get those sweet moralfag points

Normies are like monkeys compared to us