Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny experience with a foid on r/forever alone when I was 17

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When I was younger I talked to a foid on reddit. She dmed me after I posted on r/forever alone LOL. I remember what she told me. She told me that she was into "unconventional guys" like Patrick Swayze (pic below)

Patrick swayze dirty dancing

And she thought I might be "unconventional" in this way. This fucking foid dmed me assuming I was an unaware Chad lite. :lul:

My god I'm thankful I didn't dm her my face as I was bald at the time and looked like Voldemort. Imagine the massive fucking blackpill I would've received.

Jfl

selective memory. women block out all sights, sounds, and memories that come from sub 8 males and so they think an incel is a soft quirky nerdy guy from their favorite hollywood production

selective memory. women block out all sights, sounds, and memories that come from sub 8 males and so they think an incel is a soft quirky nerdy guy from their favorite hollywood production

absolute meme gender
LITERALLY! Every single girl claims she's special because she likes a celebrity Chad. "uh actually I'm into Henry Cavill who isn't traditionally attractive sweetie :foidSoy: "

Forgot to mention she was Asian and kept telling me I'd be more attractive if I acted like this actor from a movie he was in. I'm pretty sure she saw that I said I was white and automatically assumed I was Chad lite. She wasn't western I don't think. Suicide fuel to JBWcels. The Asian girls obsessed with white guys assume every white guy is a Hollywood actor. She asked my height as well

Forgot to mention she was Asian and kept telling me I'd be more attractive if I acted like this actor from a movie he was in. I'm pretty sure she saw that I said I was white and automatically assumed I was Chad lite. She wasn't western I don't think. Suicide fuel to JBWcels. The Asian girls obsessed with white guys assume every white guy is a Hollywood actor. She asked my height as well
average noodlewhore

These are words being conjugated by a foid. It may be a lie issued for simple momentary individual convenience. The practice is based on the elementary root based on oneself, the origin is indisputable. If she had a chance with high-level guys, her standards would realize how truly "high" on an existential level he is. The heart (simple of desire) acts independently of reason, it can intertwine with it, but it acts alone.

High IQ

High IQ this is why foids binge watch TV shows and movies they just want to drool and fantasise over chad actors

Foids have no varaince is sexual preference despite the fact they claim the obvious. There are faggots that are into fat bitches, crippled bitches and the like. Meanwhile foids range from white chad with blonde hair or white chadlite with dark hair kek

When I was younger I talked to a foid on reddit. She dmed me after I posted on r/forever alone LOL. I remember what she told me. She told me that she was into "unconventional guys" like Patrick Swayze (pic below)

View attachment 1215639

And she thought I might be "unconventional" in this way. This fucking foid dmed me assuming I was an unaware Chad lite. :lul:

My god I'm thankful I didn't dm her my face as I was bald at the time and looked like Voldemort. Imagine the massive fucking blackpill I would've received.

Jfl
Unconventional....Sub mega chad

ugly men do not exist in their mind
just look like a popular celebrity theory

Whitu cocku is law

View attachment 1215639

Jfl
Did she want to shove a candle up your ass too?

Foids have no varaince is sexual preference despite the fact they claim the obvious. There are faggots that are into fat bitches, crippled bitches and the like. Meanwhile foids range from white chad with blonde hair or white chadlite with dark hair kek
True

Too real. Every man has a "type". If you are a woman, there is a man put there whose "type" you are.
Women all have the same type, so if one rejects you for being too ugly, too short, etc., then they all have.