Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny dream i had

BBC.BELGRADE

BBC.BELGRADE

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
So I was in the library for some reason talking about incels.is and I met a mod inside the library, next we went to a classroom and sat near each other, and we kept talking about it.

Then there was this girl next to us that was really mad at us for talking about it, but we kind of just ignored it here.

The mod I met then started hitting a vape pen and did that "Blinker" thing with it, and then the teacher came over, and I thought he was about to get in trouble.

To my surprise, the girl next to us got in trouble for being on her phone. She was forced to open her phone and to my surprise she was ln incels.is

I saw her username, and it was @theradiantkid, and she had about 50 posts.

When the teacher left me and the .is mod started laughing about the situation, and she was mad asf.

I then told her, "I guess we both use incels.is just for different reasons." The next thing I remember is here taking one of the desks and moving away from me and the .is mod.

Then the .is mod started trying to take the desk back from her, and that caused an entire riot.

Then I went over (I had a baseball bat in my hand for some reason) and gave her the baseball bat, then jokingly told my .is mod friend "Cmon betabuxx for her and give her the desk you want the monthly Starfish sex don't you?"

We both started laughing and then class ended. Then she tried to swing at me with the baseball bat and grabbed it, then shoved her on the ground, and then the dream ended.

TL;DR

I met an .is mod friend and trolled tf out of an IT infiltrator with him

Did you drink dxm cough syrup before sleeping :feelskek: or melatonin pills

Interesting dream:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

A premonitory dream for sure.

Another .isis dream