Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL funny despise all the racism and anti semitism, we still have ethinics and jews in the forun

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
and people still talk about "safe spaces" and "diversity" and "we need to have a place where discrimination is not tolerated, so we can be diverse and wellcomiing to different types of people", every time i go to a place like there is only white middle-class liberals there, the maximun of diversity they have is generaly the one million genders bs.

meanwhile this forun is giga racist and anti-semetic, and we are still diverse as fuck, this simply make no sense for me, does anybody have a theorie why that happens.

I think people keep coming here because the content here is simply not avaliable elsewhere, most norman places would ban more than half the stuff here.

Safe spaces, are mostly just places centered around for niche group thinking. This place is a safe space, for a certain line of thinking.

and people still talk about "safe spaces" and "diversity" and "we need to have a place where discrimination is not tolerated, so we can be diverse and wellcomiing to different types of people", every time i go to a place like there is only white middle-class liberals there, the maximun of diversity they have is generaly the one million genders bs.

meanwhile this forun is giga racist and anti-semetic, and we are still diverse as fuck, this simply make no sense for me, does anybody have a theorie why that happens.

liberal whites are out of touch with how the world works, while incels have debates that make us more intelligent and experienced enough to recognize the differences present within different races

I think people keep coming here because the content here is simply not avaliable elsewhere, most norman places would ban more than half the stuff here.

Safe spaces, are mostly just places centered around for niche group thinking. This place is a safe space, for a certain line of thinking.
high IQ

you can't post the stuff you post here anywhre else in the internet, maybe with exception of 4 chan (before it was cucked), we could call this forun a incel safe space of some sorts, just fair considering the entire social media is leftist safe space now
liberal whites are out of touch with how the world works, while incels have debates that make us more intelligent and experienced enough to recognize the differences present within different races
white liberals are so out of touch with everything, they are worse than boomers

unfortunately.

I don't like shills and jews on my forum tbh. I'm fine with my ethnic brothers tho
Ethnics = bros

I don't like shills and jews on my forum tbh. I'm fine with my ethnic brothers tho
Ethnics = bros
some ethnics are alright. I don't mind their presence here because they're ethnic necessarily, it's just that ethnic posters tend to be of lower quality

some ethnics are alright. I don't mind their presence here because they're ethnic necessarily, it's just that ethnic posters tend to be of lower quality
I think english is not the first language of the majority of ethnic posters.

I think english is not the first language of the majority of ethnic posters.
English isn't my first language either, doesn't stop me from being able to string semi coherent sentences and thought patterns together into text

Wait we have Jews here? As in Jew Jews or just Jewish by ethnicity?

Truth and free speech attract more than racism repels.

because ethnics here aren’t crybabies here. whites also get made fun of here.

I hate some users here and dont even know if they are ethnic or white

If they are incel where are they going to go?

It's not like regular Jews can be blamed for what their leadership is doing and it's not like ethnics can change what they are. And all the whites here are all sub-human to begin with.

This forum is the only place where no one can feel superior to anyone else, heh. Racial harmony through misery, all are equal in suffering.

Last edited:
I think us all having miserable lives and being open about it is a uniting factor

I am as racist as they come yet @Tellem--T and @chudur-budur are among my favorite posters

I'm a zionist Jew and I'm here because I can read here unpopular but based views that hard to see in other places. It's almost the only place on the internet without pc censorship. I don't care about anti-semitism, I have a very thick skin and I understand that a lot of people here say crazy things because of enormous pain and ignorance.

I have been browsing 4chan for years, internet racism doesn't faze me anymore.

I'm a zionist Jew

And you are also a Mason apparently.

No disrespect but it's like you are trying to paint a target on yourself on purpose here, haha.

Truth and free speech attract more than racism repels.
this is true, i would prefer to badly treated than lied in my face

It's not like regular Jews can be blamed for what their leadership is doing and it's not like ethnics can change what they are. And all the whites here are all sub-human to begin with.

This forum is the only place where no one can feel superior to anyone else, heh. Racial harmony through misery, all are equal in suffering.
Tesla+Einstein IQ

equality can only exist trought of everyone being equaly shit

And you are also a Mason apparently.

No disrespect but it's like you are trying to paint a target on yourself on purpose here, haha.
All my life I'm a target, but I can shoot back:)

This place should be in theory a "Utopia" for liberals because of how diverse this place is tbh

because my ethnicity is the most memed on incel forums lol.

Racial harmony through misery, all are equal in suffering.
iq

English isn't my first language either, doesn't stop me from being able to string semi coherent sentences and thought patterns together into text
what's your first language?

Wait we have Jews here? As in Jew Jews or just Jewish by ethnicity?

I am Jewish by ethnicity and all my family are jewish but I don't believe in god or any religious mambo jambo.

The racism of many users on this page here is quite annoying. That was also one of the reasons why I had no desire for this site at times and had not used it at all. But there are also fortunately users who are not so, and with whom I understand myself very well.

The racism of many users on this page here is quite annoying. That was also one of the reasons why I had no desire for this site at times and had not used it at all. But there are also fortunately users who are not so, and with whom I understand myself very well.
Go back to reddit

Because normies don't actually give a shit about racism but just pretends to because it's popular. Meanwhile the people here are more genuine and don't just blindly worship the mainstream culture. Also I think the most aggressive racial theorists here are anti-white.

lots of le based shitskins worshiping those white subhumans while tyrone fucks their aryan queens

Kikes like this are the worst.

jfl @ everyone that gets their feelings hurt online.
how faggy can you be? I've lost count on how many times people told me to kill myself.

yo gamedev, maybe you should fix your letter M dedly nglglglggl :feelsokman:

scandinavian language
In Scandinavia, the term "Scandinavian languages" refers specifically to the generally mutually intelligible languages of the three continental Scandinavian countries and is thus used in a more narrow sense as a subset of the Nordic languages, leaving aside the insular subset of Faroese and Icelandic. Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish are also referred to as Scandinavian or Nordic languages, while Faroese and Icelandic are grouped together as Insular Nordic languages. The term Scandinavian arose in the 18th century as a result of the early linguistic and cultural Scandinavist movement, referring to the people, cultures, and languages of the three Scandinavian countries and stressing their common heritage.

In Scandinavia, the term "Scandinavian languages" refers specifically to the generally mutually intelligible languages of the three continental Scandinavian countries and is thus used in a more narrow sense as a subset of the Nordic languages, leaving aside the insular subset of Faroese and Icelandic. Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish are also referred to as Scandinavian or Nordic languages, while Faroese and Icelandic are grouped together as Insular Nordic languages. The term Scandinavian arose in the 18th century as a result of the early linguistic and cultural Scandinavist movement, referring to the people, cultures, and languages of the three Scandinavian countries and stressing their common heritage.
"Short-headed, high-skulled type native to the steppes of Central Asia. Medium tall, often with slender bodies, Light brown skin,an oval head and high mid face, and narrow eye lid fissure. Hairiness strong, eyebrows sometimes united "

"Short-headed, high-skulled type native to the steppes of Central Asia. Medium tall, often with slender bodies, Light brown skin,an oval head and high mid face, and narrow eye lid fissure. Hairiness strong, eyebrows sometimes united "
Fuck racism, fuck homophobia, fuck xenophobia, fuck sexism and every other discriminatory ism and phobia

Fuck racism, fuck homophobia, fuck xenophobia, fuck sexism and every other discriminatory ism and phobia
hey sexism agains foids is just racional behaviour

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back