Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny autism moment I witnessed irl

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
So this was a while back but I just randomly remembered it. It was during the first week of a class I took. There was a giga-autistic guy, like LittleBoy-tier autism, that sat in the row the same row as me a couple seats over, and a high-tier becky/stacylite a row behind us. Well the autistic guy and I were already in our seats when the stacylite walked in, and basically instantly when she walked in the door before she even got to her seat he started bombarding her with autistic questions. Asking her random shit like what her hobbies are, what she did over the weekend, etc. It's funny because she pretty much immediately tried hinting at him to stop by saying she was with her boyfriend over the weekend. Of course he was too autistic to pick up on the hint though. He just kept aksing her question after question. She started to become visibly uncomfortable after he kept missing her hints. She looked over to me and gave me that look, you know how foids do, like "help me". I didn't want to be a simp though so I just pretended like I didn't know what that look meant and acted like I was reviewing my notes while trying not to laugh. This scenario repeated for the next few days but eventually I started to feel bad for her so I simped and got him to stop. Soy, I know, but foids really just have a way of looking so pitiable and making you want to help them. Also that guy was annoying as hell. Not just to that foid, but in general. Seriously zero social awareness. Jfl

This scenario repeated for the next few days but eventually I started to feel bad for her so I simped and got him to stop. Soy, I know, but foids really just have a way of looking so pitiable and making you want to help them. Also that guy was annoying as hell. Not just to that foid, but in general. Seriously zero social awareness. Jfl
what did you say to him to make him stop?

I started to feel bad for her so I simped and got him to stop. Soy, I know, but foids really just have a way of looking so pitiable and making you want to help them.
I hope this was the last time

“but eventually I started to feel bad for her so I simped and got him to stop”, and the story was ruined

"back off, little buddy! can't you see the lady doesn't like it? learn some respect!"

^ he probably said something like this.

what did you say to him to make him stop?
I'm going to sound soy as fuck but I basically just told him explicitly what she was trying to hint at. To chill and that he is making her uncomfortable
Don't simp
I know. It's like she didn't even seem annoyed though. She looked legitimately uncomfortable, like afraid even. Which is retarded because it was just an autistic asking her questions and not an actual threat, but it still looked pitiable.
"back off, little buddy! can't you see the lady doesn't like it? learn some respect!"

It wasn't that soy. It was pretty soy though tbh

Autistic people all seem to be overtly aggressive. Idk why, never met one IRL that wasn’t either a snarky asshole or aggressively annoying. I think it’s because they lack subtle hints that you need to get in order to not act passive aggressive and like a faggot.

Autistic people all seem to be overtly aggressive. Idk why, never met one IRL that wasn’t either a snarky asshole or aggressively annoying. I think it’s because they lack subtle hints that you need to get in order to not act passive aggressive and like a faggot.
Yeah I've pretty much hated every actual autist I've met irl. They're always extremely rude and obnoxious.

Yeah I've pretty much hated every actual autist I've met irl. They're always extremely rude and obnoxious.
Tbh. Then they get mad when you say it and force you to act like it’s totally normal. Don’t be ableist JFL.

do you think im rude and obnoxious :feelsaww: :feelscry:

do you think im rude and obnoxious :feelsaww: :feelscry:
No. You don't act autistic. At least not in the sense that I'm talking about. There are people on this forum that act like that, but you're not one of them.

No. You don't act autistic. At least not in the sense that I'm talking about. There are people on this forum that act like that, but you're not one of them.
im Autistic af ngl I acted kind of like the guy in the OP when interacting with biperlossus

It's funny because she pretty much immediately tried hinting at him to stop by saying she was with her boyfriend over the weekend. Of course he was too autistic to pick up on the hint though. He just kept aksing her question after question.
Persistance gets normies laid.

Cant blame him for thinking he was normie tier. You know how many guys have to deal with the "i have a boyfriend" shtick?

im Autistic af ngl I acted kind of like the guy in the OP when interacting with biperlossus
That's brutal. Still, you don't seem autistic in a "can't grasp social norms" way which is what makes autists obnoxious irl usually.
Persistance gets normies laid.

Cant blame him for thinking he was normie tier. You know how many guys have to deal with the "i have a boyfriend" shtick?
She was visibly uncomfortable. You would have to have literally 0 ability to read body language or tone of voice to not see it. And that was within the first 5 mins of day 1. He continued this every day for days after, and would have continued for who knows how long if someone didn't explicitly tell him.

She was visibly uncomfortable. You would have to have literally 0 ability to read body language or tone of voice to not see it. And that was within the first 5 mins of day 1. He continued this every day for days after, and would have continued for who knows how long if someone didn't explicitly tell him.
Poor fool

I still give him credit for trying ngl that's the only way retards can get laid

I live in autism moments

eventually I started to feel bad for her so I simped and got him to stop.
Cuck, soy, and simp. You made her mood better so she can go home and fuck chad better.
Smfh

JFL HE ACTUALLY DID
I'm going to sound soy as fuck but I basically just told him explicitly what she was trying to hint at. To chill and that he is making her uncomfortable
Nigga wtf I thought you were based? :feelsUgh:

What happened to “I only dislike furless women”???
People on this website really love women. I just want to come here and post my dots without hearing from the fesikh fandom every 5 seconds. Seriously I think I need to start hanging out on reddit instead of here just so I can be around less woman worship.
If you're just rubbing your dick onto a furless foid's fesikh-scented roast beef flaps for the fun of it, you're fucked in the head and likely a woman worshipper.

She started to become visibly uncomfortable after he kept missing her hints. She looked over to me and gave me that look, you know how foids do, like "help me". I didn't want to be a simp though so I just pretended like I didn't know what that look meant and acted like I was reviewing my notes while trying not to laugh.
based
This scenario repeated for the next few days but eventually I started to feel bad for her so I simped and got him to stop. Soy, I know, but foids really just have a way of looking so pitiable and making you want to help them. Also that guy was annoying as hell. Not just to that foid, but in general. Seriously zero social awareness. Jfl
:feelsseriously:
yeah but you're ok brocel

the annoying ones are bluepilled autists imo

Nigga wtf I thought you were based? :feelsUgh:
I don't remember if I knew what the blackpill was when this happened. Also, it's really easy to hate women online, but irl when you're looking an attractive, timid one in the eyes it's impossible. They hack your brain. If she was ugly I probably wouldn't've simped, and if she was bitchy I definitely wouldn't've. The combination of being a cute stacylite + having a timid personality was the ultimate brain hack and simpfuel though.

I don't remember if I knew what the blackpill was when this happened.
Larp
Also, it's really easy to hate women online, but irl when you're looking an attractive, timid one in the eyes it's impossible. They hack your brain. If she was ugly I probably wouldn't've simped, and if she was bitchy I definitely wouldn't've. The combination of being a cute stacylite + having a timid personality was the ultimate brain hack and simpfuel though.
ded srs I can’t imagine myself doing what you did, even if I wasn’t blackpilled :feelskek:

ded srs I can’t imagine myself doing what you did, even if I wasn’t blackpilled :feelskek:
Larp. You know if a foid like that gave you that "help" look irl you would at least want to help her even if you stopped yourself from doing it. Also it was cringe as fuck having to listen to that autism every day.

Larp. You know if a foid like that gave you that "help" look irl you would at least want to help her even if you stopped yourself from doing it. Also it was cringe as fuck having to listen to that autism every day.
I wouldn’t because if I was in that situation and looked at the foid, she definitely wouldn’t give me the reaction that she gave you. Don’t make me laugh :feelshaha:

you were admitting you were "soy" and "simping" before but now you're saying everyone here would have done it (or would have to stop himself from doing it).

so which is it?

not everyone would feel the urge to simp here.

and even if you did, it's not that hard to ignore her. you know she's fucking her boyfriend and it will gas her up if you defend her. if that feeling of wanting to white-knight comes to you, you have to shove it aside. remember, you ruined that autist's day with your remark and improved the foid's day so she could enjoy fucking her boyfriend better by knowing that a subhuman autist's feelings were destroyed due to you acting as her proxy. she wanted to crush his spirits but still be "moral" in that retarded way society uses that term for women (AKA passive and doing evil through manipulating cucks), and you were there to accomplish that for her like a loyal puppy. how much better if you hadn't and she continued to be disgusted that day and every day afterwards.

she definitely wouldn’t give me the reaction that she gave you.
What reaction? It was a "help me" not a "have sex with me".
so which is it?
Both. It was simp, but most men will simp in certain situations.
remember, you ruined that autist's day
He was making a fool out of himself. Imagine how much more he would have embarrassed himself and wasted his time if I didn't tell him. I didn't like him though so I don't really care.
she wanted to crush his spirits but still be "moral"
She just wanted him to leave her alone but was too timid to say it directly. She legit looked nervous.

Anyway it was soy but I don't feel bad about it really. That foid was always nice. I wouldn't have done that if she was a bitch.

She legit looked nervous.
foids can also look like they're "thinking" and "virginal."

He was making a fool out of himself. Imagine how much more he would have embarrassed himself and wasted his time if I didn't tell him. I didn't like him though so I don't really care.
this sounds like some virtue signaling,. you did it on the foid's behalf, remember, not to save this guy from embarrassment? you did it instead to curry favor with the foid and indulge in a rescue fantasy where you're a hero defending the princess.

Anyway it was soy but I don't feel bad about it really. That foid was always nice. I wouldn't have done that if she was a bitch.
in the future, you should refrain from doing this even if the foid is "nice."

Last edited:
What reaction? It was a "help me" not a "have sex with me".
No foid would signal that they want help from me, better yet show an emotion other than disgust or indifference

this sounds like some virtue signaling,. you did it on the foid's behalf, remember, not to save this guy from embarrassment? you did it instead to curry favor with the foid and indulge in a rescue fantasy where you're a hero defending the princess.
It's just a fact in response to you telling me I ruined the autists day. But I already told you I didn't even like him or give a shit so that's not the reason. I said it wasn't the reason.
in the future, you should refrain from doing this even if the foid is "nice."
She wasn't "nice", she was nice. And this autism went on for days, well beyond the bounds of reason.
No foid would signal that they want help from me, better yet show an emotion other than disgust or indifference
Larp

It's just a fact in response to you telling me I ruined the autists day. But I already told you I didn't even like him or give a shit so that's not the reason. I said it wasn't the reason.
why mention that first part at all then. if the foid was so passive, that embarrassment would never have come to him. she would have continued to feel uncomfortable and feel insecure because you're not jumping to her defense, but she would not call him out, therefore he would never be embarrassed.
She wasn't "nice", she was nice. And this autism went on for days, well beyond the bounds of reason.
i thought you knew what women are. there's a lot of illusion and instinct that prevents us from accepting how evil (from our standpoint) they are. i don't know what you meant by posting this thread, knowing it would be interpreted negatively, but i thought it was an apology that you wouldn't do it again. if it's not, it's really just laughing at autists like normies do and not really a cool thing to do.

Last edited:
you were admitting you were "soy" and "simping" before but now you're saying everyone here would have done it (or would have to stop himself from doing it).

so which is it?

not everyone would feel the urge to simp here.

and even if you did, it's not that hard to ignore her. you know she's fucking her boyfriend and it will gas her up if you defend her. if that feeling of wanting to white-knight comes to you, you have to shove it aside. remember, you ruined that autist's day with your remark and improved the foid's day so she could enjoy fucking her boyfriend better by knowing that a subhuman autist's feelings were destroyed due to you acting as her proxy. she wanted to crush his spirits but still be "moral" in that retarded way society uses that term for women (AKA passive and doing evil through manipulating cucks), and you were there to accomplish that for her like a loyal puppy. how much better if you hadn't and she continued to be disgusted that day and every day afterwards.
High IQ. The most logical answer in this situation would’ve been to do nothing. Sit back and let her get pestered by the autist :feelsPop:

She is not entitled to sub 6 men not talking to her
Cope

eventually I started to feel bad for her
Why? Or rather how? How can you bring yourself to feel sorry for a foid that will reject you if ever made a sexual advance towards her, and not only that, she'd probably call her chad bf to beat you up. I'm autistic myself, so I'd sympathize with the autist tbh. Plus, I won't be able to read the social cues anyway. lol

So this was a while back but I just randomly remembered it. It was during the first week of a class I took. There was a giga-autistic guy, like LittleBoy-tier autism, that sat in the row the same row as me a couple seats over, and a high-tier becky/stacylite a row behind us. Well the autistic guy and I were already in our seats when the stacylite walked in, and basically instantly when she walked in the door before she even got to her seat he started bombarding her with autistic questions. Asking her random shit like what her hobbies are, what she did over the weekend, etc. It's funny because she pretty much immediately tried hinting at him to stop by saying she was with her boyfriend over the weekend. Of course he was too autistic to pick up on the hint though. He just kept aksing her question after question. She started to become visibly uncomfortable after he kept missing her hints. She looked over to me and gave me that look, you know how foids do, like "help me". I didn't want to be a simp though so I just pretended like I didn't know what that look meant and acted like I was reviewing my notes while trying not to laugh. This scenario repeated for the next few days but eventually I started to feel bad for her so I simped and got him to stop. Soy, I know, but foids really just have a way of looking so pitiable and making you want to help them. Also that guy was annoying as hell. Not just to that foid, but in general. Seriously zero social awareness. Jfl

View: https://voca.ro/1b6MTYCQ7wOW

Just be a soy whiteknight, simp and cuck, bro. Also JFL at foid not being able to handle an autist.

Bruh why did you make her stop? Should have let him keep doing it to make her annoyed

Just be a soy whiteknight, simp and cuck, bro. Also JFL at foid not being able to handle an autist.
foids will literally pretend that an autist talking to them is the same as being raped and murdered its hilarious :feelskek:. I don't know why OP felt the need to simp for her. If the roles were reverse that foid would just sit back and watch and do nothing, even if she could easily help.

foids will literally pretend that an autist talking to them is the same as being raped and murdered its hilarious :feelskek:. I don't know why OP felt the need to simp for her. If the roles were reverse that foid would just sit back and watch and do nothing, even if she could easily help.
If the roles were reversed and he was pestering me, I'd just tell him to stop myself.

If the roles were reversed and he was pestering me, I'd just tell him to stop myself.
I meant more if she saw you in any bad situation she would just stand by and let it happen and would feel 0 remorse about it. You could be getting raped and murdered and she could have a button she could press with 0 difficulty to stop it and she wouldn't. Women truly hate ugly men that much.

I meant more if she saw you in any bad situation she would just stand by and let it happen and would feel 0 remorse about it. You could be getting raped and murdered and she could have a button she could press with 0 difficulty to stop it and she wouldn't. Women truly hate ugly men that much.
Nah. That foid was nice to me.

Nah. That foid was nice to me.
cope, she would let you drown in literal poo poo pee pee if it meant she got to touch Chad's cock for a second.

cope, she would let you drown in literal poo poo pee pee if it meant she got to touch Chad's cock for a second.
I mean, I have several real life situations I remember where she was nice to me. You sre just assuming she wouldn't be because of peepeepoopoo internet theories.

I mean, I have several real life situations I remember where she was nice to me. You sre just assuming she wouldn't be because of peepeepoopoo internet theories.
was she nice in a way where she was doing anything for you or was she "nice" because she said hi to you sometimes?

bro ur going to incel hell for that

was she nice in a way where she was doing anything for you or was she "nice" because she said hi to you sometimes?
She let me copy her homework a few times when I forgot to do mine, and was just generally nice all the time.