Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Funniest way to commit suicide?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
So I was browsing old threads and saw a post saying If you eat a ton of popcorn kernels right before you rope and writing you want to be cremated in your will, your cremation will be epic.

Unfortunately this is just a myth and wouldn’t work, but it got me thinking: what are the funniest ways to commit suicide we can think of?

I remember reading one about super glueing your hands to your head and severing it with a wire noose so it looks like you ripped your head off.

Any other funny ideas?

Nothing funniER than that bud

I don't think painting suicide in a funny light is good. You clearly aren't considering it if you're making a joke out of it.

Dressing yourself as clown pepe and going ER (don't do it).

Skydiving into an active volcano

using a roller coaster

Rolling in quicksand.

After this and the random Clown knife attacks a couple years back , clowns will be banned from public property .

To be honest, wearing up as some hero like batman and going ER. That would be god funny XD

I don't think painting suicide in a funny light is good. You clearly aren't considering it if you're making a joke out of it.
Most suicides are forgotten,
The ones that get into newspapers are remember a few moment more

So I was browsing old threads and saw a post saying If you eat a ton of popcorn kernels right before you rope and writing you want to be cremated in your will, your cremation will be epic.

Unfortunately this is just a myth and wouldn’t work, but it got me thinking: what are the funniest ways to commit suicide we can think of?

I remember reading one about super glueing your hands to your head and severing it with a wire noose so it looks like you ripped your head off.

Any other funny ideas?
ClownBurst

I thought about this too. I can't find a single case of suicide that I would rule as "funny" though.

Someone going ER in a fursuit would be pretty hilarious to watch. (Dont do it guys).

Last edited:
Eh. I’ve been considering it, but sometimes I wonder if I want it to be a spectacle.

I have no idea.

I have a good one: strap yourself with explosives (just enough to kill yourself - NOT to harm anyone else! I’m not advocating suicide bombings)

And on the 4th of July/New Year or any other occasion with fireworks, jump off a building and detonate yourself in midair. You’ll look like a bloody firework!

Thanks for Cucktears feature number 16!