Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Funniest .is moments recently?

FUCK FAGGOT LINK

FUCK FAGGOT LINK

TriHard7
★★★★★
idk why but when @Murder Mario told that guy “its too bad she wasnt raped before she was killed” about his sister :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: i laughed so fucking hard i was in tears

also when @Uggo Mongo and @bannedincel were going back and forth about who came first had me dying:feelskek::lul:

i think it's this one
Hurt me? Please. Don't overestimate yourself and your degenerate qualities.
You violated a rule. As you violated that rule, you also attacked me in a personal way. So, I am requesting your ban. That's all there is to it.
Hopefully you will get what you deserve you disgusting pedo.

I’m glad your sister died. It’s too bad she wasn’t raped before she died.

idk why but when @
Murder Mario
@Murder Mario told that guy “its too bad she wasnt raped before she was killed” about his sister :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: i laughed so fucking hard i was in tears
:feelskek: Fucking based

the @JayGoptri - @nice_try wars

Your brutal joindatepill is the best
Like:
Joined Jan 6, 2022 + dnr

Those mod ban notes like

“100% - norwegianfag” or “100% nigger nigger chicken dinner”

idk why but when @Murder Mario told that guy “its too bad she wasnt raped before she was killed” about his sister :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: i laughed so fucking hard i was in tears

also when @Uggo Mongo and @bannedincel were going back and forth about who came first had me dying:feelskek::lul:
I came first to establish dominance then I allowed him to come

idk why but when @Murder Mario told that guy “its too bad she wasnt raped before she was killed” about his sister :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: i laughed so fucking hard i was in tears.
Ya but was this on .is or did this involve an outside website?

The @Khanivore Saga was interesting enough, underrated i might add.

laughed so hard when you kept saying “ignored and spat on” :feelskek: need to start telling grays that

Caeser reply to Man's ban appeal then his thread about it too
thats a toilet in disguise with that stupid ass dog pfp and tagline to subtle mock anyone who sees it

its literally the first reply to this thread
Not for me. On mobile I don't see it. The first post that loading for me is this one

It doesn't have the story your referring to..

@JayGoptri
the story being talked about is this one
Hurt me? Please. Don't overestimate yourself and your degenerate qualities.
You violated a rule. As you violated that rule, you also attacked me in a personal way. So, I am requesting your ban. That's all there is to it.
Hopefully you will get what you deserve you disgusting pedo.

I’m glad your sister died. It’s too bad she wasn’t raped before she died.

it's about an user @Suicidal Loser who posted about his dead sister and some people told him that they whished his sister got raped b4 death.
he got so angry and wrote a giant post in r/incel exit about how people on incel.is bullied him and his sister.
it's his problem 4 being a snowflake

Inaccurate. I'm too kind to newbies, when I realized the mistake it was already too late, you were dug in like an Alabama tick on a blood hound.

idk why but when @
Murder Mario
@Murder Mario told that guy “its too bad she wasnt raped before she was killed” about his sister :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: i laughed so fucking hard i was in tears
Cruel

Your brutal joindatepill is the best
Like:
Joined Jan 6, 2022 + dnr
[IMG alt="PolskiKartofel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/40/40075.jpg?1684269753[/IMG]

PolskiKartofel

Average Cigarettes Enjoyer / Undesired Bassist​

★★★★★
JoinedJan 6, 2022

@JayGoptri

it's about an user @Suicidal Loser who posted about his dead sister and some people told him that they whished his sister got raped b4 death.
he got so angry and wrote a giant post in r/incel exit about how people on incel.is bullied him and his sister.
Can you link to the incel exit post?

@JayGoptri

That is bad shit

Any normal person would be angry about

Can you link to the incel exit post?
Alright will check and offer my thoughts.
btw the same user @Suicidal Loser made this thread in a subreddit called r/exit incel just after he got banned. he probably thought that he could find another place after getting banned here...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/12317ai/i_have_just_left_the_incel_forum_feeling_lost_in/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

you can see that he talks about his dead sister in this thread also

@JayGoptri

I don't know about all this and I probably won't go find his original post. One issue I have is reddit itself: I'm not on any reddit forums in any significant capacity, and I dislike the way reddit threads have a synergies with this website so much so that it creates a "clogged toilet" sort of situation.

As to the actual things that happened: How old was the sister? I would say if she was below the age of 15 and not sexually active, and she died of an attack, illness or accident, then yes, it is probably a bit over-indulgent to tell the guy that you wish his sister was raped or whatever. But at the same time, the user @Suicidal Loser should understand where he is and the type of user we have here. In the end of he feels he should leave, it's his choice. No reason to make threads about this sort of thing. That's my take.

I don't know about all this and I probably won't go find his original post. One issue I have is reddit itself: I'm not on any reddit forums in any significant capacity, and I dislike the way reddit threads have a synergies with this website so much so that it creates a "clogged toilet" sort of situation.

As to the actual things that happened: How old was the sister? I would say if she was below the age of 15 and not sexually active, and she died of an attack, illness or accident, then yes, it is probably a bit over-indulgent to tell the guy that you wish his sister was raped or whatever. But at the same time, the user @Suicidal Loser should understand where he is and the type of user we have here. In the end of he feels he should leave, it's his choice. No reason to make threads about this sort of thing. That's my take.
not quite sure anybody asked, could be wrong though

Inaccurate. I'm too kind to newbies, when I realized the mistake it was already too late, you were dug in like an Alabama tick on a blood hound.
>too kind to newbies

>join date jun 2018

When you realize you're the newbie the whole time
Christopher Lloyd Realization GIF

>too kind to newbies

>join date jun 2018

When you realize you're the newbie the whole time
Christopher Lloyd Realization GIF
t. 2020 .is noob that didn't enter the scene until 2017. pitiful. :feelsugh::feelspuke:

I paved the ground you 2018 "cels" walk on
You speak to a verified-2016-and-earlier-cel you repetitive fakkit. Also swathoid dweeb delusions
daniel-cormier.gif

Bro that was so based @Murder Mario also told him id cum in his sisters mouth

Bro that was so based @Murder Mario also told him id cum in his sisters mouth
I don’t think I said that but someone else said they’d cum on her grave.