Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fun with Chadfishing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I have a nice idea to scar toilets for life, go Chadfishing and then match with several toilets, get into a conversation with them and talk about their lives and then at a random moment say "oh, that's a red flag" and then unmatch them.

They wouldn't know why you said that it's a red flag and always be vague about it so they'll be questioning their life choices and personalities for the rest of their lives. Don't do it for something actually bad, just for the most mundane things. Let's see how many toilets will become bitter if we do stuff like this.

i dont think foids would give a fuck

its not like they have much of a consciousness and they can just find another guy who will treat them like muh queen anyway

its not like they have much of a consciousness and they can just find another guy who will treat them like muh queen anyway
Nah a chad will really hurt them. They are emotional wrecks

I have a nice idea to scar toilets for life, go Chadfishing and then match with several toilets, get into a conversation with them and talk about their lives and then at a random moment say "oh, that's a red flag" and then unmatch them.

They wouldn't know why you said that it's a red flag and always be vague about it so they'll be questioning their life choices and personalities for the rest of their lives. Don't do it for something actually bad, just for the most mundane things. Let's see how many toilets will become bitter if we do stuff like this.
ULTRA HIGH IQ

Sent them too lonley places and do stuff irl

Or just ask her if she's a MTF because "she looks a bit like one." I think that would rip through their hearts if Chad said that lmao

Too much effort for something not guaranteed.you can't be sure if it hurts them or not

Also u will end up falling in love with them just like an other member here jfl

They would but foids are insecure about shit too if it comes from a Chad.