Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fun run

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I remember being a militarycel who was voluntold to partake in a 3 mile so-called fun run once that included a bunch of civilians, mang

The only fun part about it was when it took us through a cemetery full of confederate graves, mang. The dates on those tombstones along with the ancient stars and bars flags with the colors pretty much all faded to hell n shiet…:horror:

Why did the confederates have to lose???
I want my pet nigga!

never trust an ethnic ready to fight white man's war boyo

I remember being a militarycel who was voluntold to partake in a 3 mile so-called fun run once that included a bunch of civilians, mang

The only fun part about it was when it took us through a cemetery full of confederate graves, mang. The dates on those tombstones along with the ancient stars and bars flags with the colors pretty much all faded to hell n shiet…:horror:
You talk like a nigger but you wish you were a white confederate soldier. You'll never be either.

U mean juden wars, Chico :feelsmega:
cope. implying white men at the top are helpless and controlled by le evil jooos.

u just fell for the oldest trick cumskins try to play on the rest of the world. cucked

You talk like a nigger but you wish you were a white confederate soldier. You'll never be either.
I grew up around nigger savages n shiet, Chico. Also, confederates were clearly more based than those they opposed and also had rice troops within their ranks, mang :smonk:

Last edited:
cope. implying white men at the top are helpless and controlled by le evil jooos.

u just fell for the oldest trick cumskins try to play on the rest of the world. cucked
Coomskins r merely (((their))) favorite pawns, Chico

Coomskins r merely (((their))) favorite pawns, Chico
such cringey cope.

jews do have influence, but your kind (the conspiracy type) just have to push it to the extreme by shifting total blame on them. And excluding cumskins from any blame. fucking deathnics bro make me wanna kill low iq niggas (in video game)

I gree up around nigger savages n shiet, Chico. Also, confederates were clearly more based than those they opposed and also had rice troops withing their ranks, mang :smonk:
Please stop talking like a nigger.

such cringey cope.

jews do have influence, but your kind (the conspiracy type) just have to push it to the extreme by shifting total blame on them. And excluding cumskins from any blame. fucking deathnics bro make me wanna kill low iq niggas (in video game)
Der fuhrer knew the truth about shekelstein, mang :feelsjuice:

Why did the confederates have to lose???
I want my pet nigga!
Lincoln just had to free them and unleash the black death on us all, mang:feelsUgh::feelsseriously:

Lincoln just had to free them and unleash the black death on us all, mang:feelsUgh::feelsseriously:
Lincoln didn't even like niggers
But hey, the whole continent can burn as long as the Union is still alive :feelswhat:

Lincoln didn't even like niggers
But hey, the whole continent can burn as long as the Union is still alive :feelswhat:
What a low iq president he was, Chico. U dont have to look hard to see the impact today, mang