Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fun game I made

HonklerBBCwarrior

HonklerBBCwarrior

Paragone
★★★★★
Its called ''Chud, Chud, Noose'' or something idk.

The game is like this.

Each player (user) gives clues to what their password is, and each player as to guess the password until they get the right password and log in the other user's account.

The other players then have to guess who hacked into the account

Ok, OP, you begin.

So that’s your excuse for trying to hack into fatlink’s account and failing.

I would unironically play but aint no other nigga going to play legit
I lost hard at first, but now, thinking better, it's actually sad that we can't enjoy that game, which would actually be fun. If everyone was 100% trustworthy, that would be playable and then everyone just lets the accounts to their rightful owners afterwards :cryfeels:

But then again, if everyone was 100% trustworthy, we wouldn't need passwords.

Many things only even exist because of evil. Maybe this has to do with the very reason why evil exists.

I lost hard at first, but now, thinking better, it's actually sad that we can't enjoy that game, which would actually be fun. If everyone was 100% trustworthy, that would be playable and then everyone just lets the accounts to their rightful owners afterwards :cryfeels:

But then again, if everyone was 100% trustworthy, we wouldn't need passwords.

Many things only even exist because of evil. Maybe this has to do with the very reason why evil exists.
nah, the whole point of the game is that your account is at stake.

keeps it tense

nah, the whole point of the game is that your account is at stake.

keeps it tense
I see, like Russian roulette or something.

Some people have way more valuable accounts than others though. You could say that people also have better lives than others, but still, your life is kinda the main thing to you regardless, also people who play Russian roulette probably don't have very good lives tbh.

I see, like Russian roulette or something.

Some people have way more valuable accounts than others though. You could say that people also have better lives than others, but still, your life is kinda the main thing to you regardless, also people who play Russian roulette probably don't have very good lives tbh.
the only thing the game is missing is a time limit and an actual reward

my user pass: OPLoveDicks

IMG 3981

91751cee0a1ab8414400238a761411daa29643ab4b8243e9a91649e25be53ada

c131632b9734a91f5a8f84fe3b55d021f99aa08b904e37021969f3a860f87947

2d05ab12fed8ba024a22ed6b0780670adccddd1a5f8dbc8ede7a0f762fad2399

Pro tip: you can log into at least 30% of all reddit accounts using the password: ILoveCockGiveItToMeKnowOmNomNom