Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fun Fact : Airborne viruses are generally able to travel 30 feet. So if you’re sick, you can spread a virus within a radius of 30 feet.

• Thread starter ThePlagueDoctor
  • Start date
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
I hope this information will be helpful to you all, either stay in that radius or avoid it.

tbh i wish i had the wuhan virus

Cough into balloon full of water. Attach balloon to drone. Fly to the nearest mall and drop it right on a group of women. They will all be instantly infected

Enjoy not being able to breathe, Id rather just put a bullet through my brain than go through that tbh
Cough into balloon full of water. Attach balloon to drone. Fly to the nearest mall and drop it right on a group of women. They will all be instantly infected
No, the virus needs to be close to their nose or something, otherwise it’d just chill. The virus has to actually enter their lungs to do damage, so you’d need to drop it on their face or something which is pretty difficult

I wage slave around normshits and Asians all day, I'm very likely to have it by now if it's actually a threat. I am absolutely going to spread it if I do

No, the virus needs to be close to their nose or something, otherwise it’d just chill. The virus has to actually enter their lungs to do damage, so you’d need to drop it on their face or something which is pretty difficult
Clubs have lots of rosties.

thanks bro nice facts.

where is the GetJBPussy Virus? How can I catch this?

drones are becoming heavily regulated these days