Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fully realizing I’ll die alone in this world

A

AcidTrip

Banned
-
I’ve always accepted that I’m ugly, not tall enough, and not a big enough dick (6 inches). All these realizations made me choose the black pill. The other day I was just laying in my bed thinking about shit like I always do, and some sort of realization really hit me. I had full realization of the fact I will die alone, no one by death bed, no one at my funereal, and no one to remember me. I wish every fucking minute I could’ve been born attractive. I’d have so much more than I do now. I’d have a girlfriend who cared about me, I’d have big groups of friends, I could create a family and have nice job, I’d be treated like a person and I could thrive in this world. I don’t go outside, I don’t go to stores and public. I’m too afraid to see my reflection of an ugly miserable man I am. I can’t look at my shadow, My fucking shadow, without wanting to shoot myself in the face. Fuck this world, soon I’ll get a gun and kill myself. I’m just counting down the days. This place, and other forums gives me a sense of belonging and is my only communication with outside world.

I can seriously relate dont worry dude we all go through this. Thing is Hookers have been in my thoughts lately, who am I to deny a foid who uses her Body as a business?

I can seriously relate dont worry dude we all go through this. Thing is Hookers have been in my thoughts lately, who am I to deny a foid who uses her Body as a business?
Yeah I’m seriously considering paying hookers, I don’t even care about the sex that much, I just want to talk to them

In this life, only one thing is guaranteed: You always die alone. It is the fate of us ugly men.

I’m in the same boat I haven’t been out in months I only leave to get fresh air late at night. I have nothing i mean nothing to people and I can’t go anywhere without being reminded about it , reality is torture. I’ll never have the things I valued in life like love and a family take me now god is playing a sick joke on us. I’ve been bullied for being ugly and seen as worthless all my life has been constant trials and tribulations because something out of my control like my looks I started off pure the world creates monsters.

everyone dies alone :feelsjuice:

i used to be suicidal before but now i really don't care. if i am going to kill myself i will make sure to impregnate a loli first then slice my throat

I am afraid to walk outside to the mailbox, so I pickup my snail mail at late night. Always minimizing the chance of bumping into sum unsuspecting nosy normie giving me problems.

Last edited:
It’s over buddy boyo

It ain’t easy being ugly it never began for us

In this life, only one thing is guaranteed: You always die alone. It is the fate of us ugly men.
not only ugly men my friend, at the time of death, inside the coffin only fits you and no one else