Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fullmetal Alchemist is manlet suifuel

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★
Edward Elric serves as a reminder of how plight of manlets.
Edward is small for his age, standing at only 149 cm (4'11") at the beginning of the series, despite his attempts to appear taller, (due to the notation that he cannot stand regular milk).
(Imagine thinking that milk alone can help with that)

Later, he has grown because he's older, but he's still a manlet.
Even in moments of relative composure, any and all references to his stature cause him to violently lose control of his emotions and lash out both verbally and physically. One of the most common reasons for these outbursts is if anything related to his size, since he has a complex about being shorter than average (his height is 165 cm). Distinctive to these outbursts is Ed's tendency to take even the most casual mention of his height as a gross insult (...)
As part of his attempts to seem taller, Edward is rarely seen without his elevator shoes - black leather boots with thick, red soles.

Of course, he's the main character so he has to be blessed with a good ending.
At the end of the series, Edward is shown to have grown noticeably taller, being several inches taller than Winry and finally being at least equal in height to Alphonse.

Meanwhile we're stuck with manletism until we drop dead. :feelsrope:

I wasn't blackpilled or even redpilled when I watched FMA, but that made me feel left behind and doomed.

It’s over for manlets (unless you grow)