Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Full time job and college

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
How can pull it off?i cant sleep right with my crooked nose.

quit the college and just stick to the job. that's what i did and i don't regret it in any sense

quit the college and just stick to the job. that's what i did and i don't regret it in any sense
Yup. College is only enjoyable for chads who have natural charisma and can woo professors and women with their “personalities” making it a four year cake walk

If you’re a sub 5 male expect to be a dorm Rotter with no friends at all, that sits and plays vidya while chad goes and cracks bottles with his frat boys and has threesomes with stacys

what about distance education?i still need tobe 4 hours in zoom 3 days a week

I feel bad if someone as a bigfer wage than me,do you jave to cope with that?

Yup. College is only enjoyable for chads who have natural charisma and can woo professors and women with their “personalities” making it a four year cake walk

If you’re a sub 5 male expect to be a dorm Rotter with no friends at all, that sits and plays vidya while chad goes and cracks bottles with his frat boys and has threesomes with stacys
tfw you rot in your dorm/apt room all alone everyday with no stimulation other than stupid homework problems and youre literally dying from lack of ventilation :lasereyes:

u have to do it boyo. I had to work 12 hours daily during my first job outta college..It was horrible but I made it thru. u have to suffer now or u suffer even more in the future!

What do you mean?

I went to college and have a full time job and i'm an incel.

Not really. A lot of Chads and Stacys did useless majors or less prestigious (like marketing, management, sports management etc.) and incel looking guys did Engineering,I.T, pre med etc. I did Accounting(and received a masters in it as well), so its between the less prestigious and useless majors and those very difficult and useful ones, such as civil Engineering.

College is actually somewhat good for incels because grading is near 100% subjective. I see a lot of foids who did well in high school, get some useless major and incels do the tough and useful majors.

I always thought that working and studying at the same time must be suifuel, even if it's just part time. You lose valuable study time and after class you can't even have a break because you your job waiting with all the responsibilities, boss, annoying customers, etc. That's why I just prefered living in my parents house and not earning any income rather than working and getting paid when I was a student.

This is the experience I witnessed while in college