Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel fukin headaches fukin up job

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
another day of work where the people had almost nothing for me to do, so for literally over half of the 8 and a half hours I was there I was just standing there watching the two guys I was with. was feeling ok until 10-11ish when the sun came out. I'm chugging bottle after bottle of water but surely enough I feel a headache creeping in, then I realize I haven't eaten for 5 and a half hours, so hunger contributes to it until it is substantially suicide-inducing. Right then is where the journeyman tells me to do some task with my headache and the Florida sun beating down in full force. I feel like I am dying by the time I finish and go meet the two guys I am with in the shade and immediately chug another bottle of water. It is like night and day when my head is not hurting and it feels like it is not so bad then it is hurting and I feel like roping right there and there's no way I can keep this up for even one more day.

Finally at 12 we have lunch break and I devour mine, having made sure to pack a big one since I know I get hunger headaches as easily as chad gets sex. Over half an hour my headache dies down to a non suicide tier level, and I continue doing jack shit. Even the journeyman is doing nothing at this point and remarks that they are usually busier. This continues for 2 more hours and then it looks like it is going to rain and there is a lightening strike so everyone stops and we end up about 15 minutes early. The day felt like 30 hours. I come home and run errands with my mother related to my job and car until fucking 9. I am dreading Monday so goddamn much.
can't do uni or physical labor i can't do shit fuk my life
Ku
Rjak

also i just asked my mom for my ps4 again and she refused. she goes out of town for a month tomorrow. just fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking lol

Get air conditioning or otherwise you will never sleep. You might even die. Try not to collapse on the job, I know what it's like working in the sun.

i feel useless at work everyday, i feel they will fire me because i don't interact with any coworkers or communicate with them other than the ones beside me.

buy some excedrin migraine stupid

Buy Excedrin extra strength, has caffeine which helps with the head ache

i don't feel like doing anything. my sister is a fucking cunt
fukin hate my life. feel like dying

Last edited:
Low social status = 10 times more likely to be in a permanent state of low willpower, fatigue, tiredness and dopamine seeking

Low social status = 10 times more likely to be in a permanent state of low willpower, fatigue, tiredness and dopamine seeking
i cannot do anything. normies can just choose to do whatever and be fine. not me.

Imagine you're doing that for the rest of your life...

describe job environment
hot as fuck. they barely have anything to do for me so im literally just standing there for most of the time. occasionally I pick some things up and put them down.

hot as fuck. they barely have anything to do for me so im literally just standing there for most of the time. occasionally I pick some things up and put them down.
ILOVEU

listen, your stories will be shown to a writer

i don't feel like doing anything. my sister is a fucking cunt
fukin hate my life. feel like dying
make your sistER leave you alone

that fukin retard kid i mentioned in an earlier post worked construction and i can't
that was in new york though cold there

How long have you been at this job?

2nd day was yesterday

As someone whos worked in construction as well you will get used to it. It sucks at first but over time you wont be bothered as much.

As someone whos worked in construction as well you will get used to it. It sucks at first but over time you wont be bothered as much.
This.

I think at least part of the problem is the fact that you got used to a laidback lifestyle so anything that differs from that is jarring. Once the labor normalizes in a few weeks, you won't be bothered by the work. Best of luck.

This.

I think at least part of the problem is the fact that you got used to a laidback lifestyle so anything that differs from that is jarring. Once the labor normalizes in a few weeks, you won't be bothered by the work. Best of luck.
i knew u'd say this even if you didn't you'd be thinking it u fuck.

i had headache problems before this.

Headache problems are the worst. I'm prone to headaches as well.

Oh I didn't mean that your headaches would go away, just that the whole experience will feel less miserable. About headaches, yea, not eating can definitely hurt you. Try drinking a Gatorade instead of one of those bottles of water just so you can get some more sugar and electrolytes into your system. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

another day of work where the people had almost nothing for me to do, so for literally over half of the 8 and a half hours I was there I was just standing there watching the two guys I was with. was feeling ok until 10-11ish when the sun came out. I'm chugging bottle after bottle of water but surely enough I feel a headache creeping in, then I realize I haven't eaten for 5 and a half hours, so hunger contributes to it until it is substantially suicide-inducing. Right then is where the journeyman tells me to do some task with my headache and the Florida sun beating down in full force. I feel like I am dying by the time I finish and go meet the two guys I am with in the shade and immediately chug another bottle of water. It is like night and day when my head is not hurting and it feels like it is not so bad then it is hurting and I feel like roping right there and there's no way I can keep this up for even one more day.

Finally at 12 we have lunch break and I devour mine, having made sure to pack a big one since I know I get hunger headaches as easily as chad gets sex. Over half an hour my headache dies down to a non suicide tier level, and I continue doing jack shit. Even the journeyman is doing nothing at this point and remarks that they are usually busier. This continues for 2 more hours and then it looks like it is going to rain and there is a lightening strike so everyone stops and we end up about 15 minutes early. The day felt like 30 hours. I come home and run errands with my mother related to my job and car until fucking 9. I am dreading Monday so goddamn much.
can't do uni or physical labor i can't do shit fuk my life
View attachment 21447View attachment 21448View attachment 21449View attachment 21450
also i just asked my mom for my ps4 again and she refused. she goes out of town for a month tomorrow. just fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking lol
If she is out of town for a month why not just take the PS4?

Why is your PS4 at someone else’s house?
my mother took it there after I got kicked from uni because she thought it would distract me from getting a job or something she always hated video games

my mother took it there after I got kicked from uni because she thought it would distract me from getting a job or something she always hated video games
Inb4 she sold it on Craigslist.

construction is a job for athletic chads, it's over