Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Führer Donald Trump works at McDonald’s to show he is just a regular guy

Heil Trump! Heil Trump! Heil Trump!

Make Mdunaldz great again

Experiencing goy work

its over

not even a rich billionaire can avoid mcwageslaving

Anything is better than a foid presidency

Worse, a female nigger-indian hybrid, who the fuck would take the U.S. seriously then?
I don’t want to live in a third world shithole, so no I don’t want this country to turn to shit. The fact that inceldom is so widespread nowadays is due to the very fact that everything has turned to shit. One day during future generations I hope they end all corruption and ban gmo food, vaccines, chemicals in water, and chemtrails, so that no baby is born with genetic deformities so that no one suffers the way we did.

I already voted, I’ll check to see that my ballot made it to the polling station using the tracking service.

Stupid beanERs make me sick, I hate being surrounded by a bunch of fat ugly beaneresses that don’t have sex with me. Trump Vance 2024.

If Kamala Harris wins - males will start attacking foids in Minecraft, because things will be so bad.

This shit giving me flashbacks when I used to work there. Good old shitty miserable times.

Vote Trump
Get Stephen Miller
Vote Harris get Jenocide Satanstein

I don’t want to live in a third world shithole,
Fucking same here, as bad as inceldom is I can at least NEET and afford my copes but kikes want a permanent underclass with a nation resembling brazil with widespread poverty and crime.
so no I don’t want this country to turn to shit. The fact that inceldom is so widespread nowadays is due to the very fact that everything has turned to shit. One day during future generations I hope they end all corruption and ban gmo food, vaccines, chemicals in water, and chemtrails, so that no baby is born with genetic deformities so that no one suffers the way we did.
This is exactly why we need crispr to be funded by world governments, you can essentially clone entire cities worth of commanders and leaders, if humanity is bound to keep procreating then we need something akin to gattaca, where the poorest subhumans can create a mogger through a selection process. I'd love to be kept in cryostasis and have my brain transplanted into some tall ubermogger.

Can't believe you white peasants fall for this shit.

TRUMP DA MAN OF DA PEOPLE, HE HAS MY VOTE, FOR WE THE PEOPLE STAND WITH HIM.