Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "FUCKZONED"

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-

this got me thinking of all the ugly whores who complain of only being "used" by chad for sex...can you fucking imagine if we incels complained that 10/10 stacies fucked us all day but wouldnt commit for a relationship? "oh man yeah that 10/10 blonde fat assed stacy she just fucks me but wont commit ugh!!!!!!!!" thats how easy women have it holy fuck brocels......................

The women/femcels that claim to relate to our situations are always promiscuous. Jfl at the suppourt for it whores and retards actively encouraging degeneracy and agreeing with a very clear contradicting statement.

Rage and Suicidefuel Prime

Women dont have any problems in life

she could get them to commit.
but she doesn't. it's an excuse for whoring around, nothing more.

a good looking foid who is single enjoys whoring around. it's simple logic tbh.

It's like watching someone with a $10 million apartment complain about not being able to afford an $80 million townhouse.

Yes Bitch that's all your fucking worth, half the town has probably seen your hole, it would be a pleasure to get a turn. You dont deserve to be my friend. You in my circle improve nothing, you're a literal fucking drain to all men and society.

You'd probably stop being "fuckzoned" if you stop thinking you deserve a 8+/10 man and settled on your looksmatch, but it seems that you prefer to be thrown away and ghosted like a piece of trash.

What a stupid Bitch.

They could get commitment from their looksmatch too, that's the infuriating part. We can't even get commitment or sex from subhuman landwhales while they complain about Chad not groveling at their feet--and they're the ones who get all the sympathy.

Absolute clown world. Unbelievable. Go ER.

Their vapid and dull personality is why men worth their salt don't want to be friends with them. They complain about people only wanting them for their body while simultaneously making their own asset the prospect of sex. If they were a man they would be alone, so they should thank their lucky stars for being born a female and having something to give them the illusion that they're anything more than a promising hole.

*throws pussy at men 5 points higher than her in a desperate bid to get their attention*

*realizes she threw her pussy at men 5 points higher than her in a desperate bid to get their attention*

Ice cube melting point IQ. Of course those friendzoned dudes don't know how it feels to be fuckzoned you don't say. Am I too much of an abomination and grade A5 level of being sexually repulsive for girls to be turned on by me physically no matter how good my personality is and how kind I am?

Just go fucking garlic

Their vapid and dull personality is why men worth their salt don't want to be friends with them. They complain about people only wanting them for their body while simultaneously making their own asset the prospect of sex. If they were a man they would be alone, so they should thank their lucky stars for being born a female and having something to give them the illusion that they're anything more than a promising hole.
Augustus Caesar IQ

Foid problems

guys the blonde stacy with big tits will only fuck me and wont commit please help.

see how that sounds as a guy, JFL :feelskek:

foids live in another reality

I'm shaking I might have to settle for a 'gasp' 7.5/10

@pp183
:feelslala: why u never respond in d*scord?

Another subtle blackpill in all this is that they know everything people have said in this thread and make posts like this specifically to rub it in your face, inkwell.

too busy slaying
:feelsbadman:
Yes Bitch that's all your fucking worth, half the town has probably seen your hole, it would be a pleasure to get a turn. You dont deserve to be my friend. You in my circle improve nothing, you're a literal fucking drain to all men and society.

You'd probably stop being "fuckzoned" if you stop thinking you deserve a 8+/10 man and settled on your looksmatch, but it seems that you prefer to be thrown away and ghosted like a piece of trash.

What a stupid Bitch.
this fucking whore literally has her tongue sticking out like a slut in her pfp and complains...holy fuck room temp IQ on her

Last edited:
she could get them to commit.
but she doesn't. it's an excuse for whoring around, nothing more.

a good looking foid who is single enjoys whoring around. it's simple logic tbh.
Oh yeah.

would like top be fuckzoned by pretty femoid