Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucktard Biden forcing federal slaves back into office

Donald Biden
and
Joe Trump

it's over

burgerlanders need to just hope that they bring back donut trump in the next election, that turd biden is doing no favor for the country

burgerlanders need to just hope that they bring back donut trump in the next election, that turd biden is doing no favor for the country
donut trump is just as retarded. burgers need to reincarnation Maxx

I ain't being reincarnated into a poop country across the sea that I never cared about.
we need to Isekai Maxx to a fantasy world. this world is shit ngl

donut trump is just as retarded. burgers need to reincarnation Maxx
No he wasn't. Trump was israel first but at least America was adjacent in priority. Biden regime is America last.

No he wasn't. Trump was israel first but at least America was adjacent in priority. Biden regime is America last.
Trump was too volatile for me. I want a Biden economically and a Taliban or de santis on social policies. But in the end I have to choose one or the other and compromise.

I wish I could be reincarnated into a Touhou-type universe where there are little to no males (I’m aware they exist in Touhou, they’re just not featured much) cause then I’d have a monopoly on foid attention just by being the only guy there

I wish I could be reincarnated into a Touhou-type universe where there are little to no males (I’m aware they exist in Touhou, they’re just not featured much) cause then I’d have a monopoly on foid attention just by being the only guy there
true many hentai have that plot tbh

How

Why :dafuckfeels:

You want blown up cattle and 4 dollar+ gas (thanks to using up our oil reserves)? Trump's economy was good before the wuhan flu and we were energy independent.
Trump didn't do anything much except get the court to turn abortion. That's basically all he himself did directly. Economy was good due to Powell keeping rates low.

Fantasy world where everything is the same? I'm sorry brocel but the multiverse is filled with many similar worlds to this one. All the gods in the multiverse council love evil instead of good.

Trump didn't do anything much except get the court to turn abortion. That's basically all he himself did directly. Economy was good due to Powell keeping rates low.
Soydit opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back