Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel fuckkkkkk i wil never be a teenager again

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★

I will never know what it's like to have girls interested in me as a teenager, I will never know what it feels like to have the genuine touch of a 15 year old girl

It's over now I have to live the saturated and capitalist life of an adult, no one is a virgin anymore everyone just wants to retire, the only virgin is me

We missed teen love:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

View attachment 1221416

I will never know what it's like to have girls interested in me as a teenager, I will never know what it feels like to have the genuine touch of a 15 year old girl

It's over now I have to live the saturated and capitalist life of an adult, no one is a virgin anymore everyone just wants to retire, the only virgin is me
dont cry because its over cry because it never began

Entire fucking life will be over before you know it and we didn't experience any of that.

We missed teen love:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I think Westerners place too much value on sex/relationships in teenage. The virginity of the foid is more important in a marriage institution than that.

I think Westerners place too much value on sex/relationships in teenage. The virginity of the foid is more important in a marriage institution than that.
Marriage in the West is destroyed, so that's why we think that way

It's over I need to be reincarnated and get a second try at life or something

Teen years are the years your hate is immortalized onto your character.

My teenage years were awful. It is sad I was such a loser, but I am glad they are long over.

View attachment 1221416

Oyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyy