Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking world

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I am too fucking [UWSL]autistic and everyone's fucking turning on me because everything I say is the dumbest shit ever. I swear to God something is trying to make me die. I AINT CONFIRMING TO SOCIETY
4ccaf1377eb9679e 600x338
[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I fucking HAve to go another round of years of this. I ain't having that. Fucking homosapiens they should be greatful I WAS THE ONE THAT KEPT THEM AFLOAT I AM. Fucking tool to them and they threaten to kick me out. :feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]who the fuck do they think they are? God? Mother nature? I ain't having that shit anymore
Rick Takes Alexandria 1
[/UWSL]

Just lol fucking world I was a good guy before this shit. Now I'm the bad guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee: hahahahahah there's no such thing as morality. Shit I could destroy the entire world then ahahah it all makes sense:feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsokman:
You want me to make this world my oyster I can fucking can. Just give me the call I can come running

Last edited:
Morality and Ego are Just there to make you behave

The world used to be messed up. But now it’s a whole other level of crazy.

Hello fbi? Yeah, this fella right here

Hey john look at this. We may have to increase patient's Phenaltyline dose
Hey John look over here into this hole. This little hole c'mon over here. It's right there. There's a surprise for you. Hahahahaha c'mon here lil baby boy my little puppy wuppy:feelsaww:
Walking dead 02 1

Hey John look over here into this hole. This little hole c'mon over here. It's right there. There's a surprise for you. Hahahahaha c'mon here lil baby boy my little puppy wuppy:feelsaww:View attachment 460852
John *facepalm*, I told you to keep silverware out of patient's food tray. Look he's hallucinating again.